FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Speaking of interesting experiences...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MyFabFour
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of interesting experiences...

I was at the grocery store today loading bags into the back of the van and the bag boy stops by to say hello. He seems to be mentally challenged but ahs been at the store forever and a day so I'm familiar with him at least. Not sure of his age.

He was very fascinated with Mia and peppering me with questions. Finally, he asks me does she drink milk from a bottle. I *really* wasn't quite sure how to answer LOL! Other than preteen girls at Matthew's school, one else has really asked the question in this fashion before.

I wasn't sure where a breastfeeding answer would lead so I just said yes she drinks milk and eats baby food LOL! I tried to wrap it up after that. It's not the first time I've been asked what she eats but definately the first time I felt weird answering.

2. Advertisement

3boys2luv
    is melting!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, you answered him and he obviously sees you as approachable - so that says a lot. Even in just seeing you when buying groceries he could tell how caring you are with your children and felt comfortable enough to talk to you and ask questions.

Good job!
    Raising children is like being pecked to death by chickens.