FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Bed rest buddies?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    wannabebe2
    is feeling blessed.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Medic: Great to hear from you!! I've missed you. Hope all is going well. What a huge year for you with the wedding and BFP. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.
    Me 35 DH 38, 5 yrs TTC
    Moderate-Severe Male Factor
    Endo Surgery Oct 2012

13 BFN natural and medicated IUI cycles (2010-2012)
    IVF #1-2 July 2012, January 2013: BFN
    IVF #3 May 2013: Chemical
    FET #1 July 2013: High risk miracle pregnancy (on bedrest)

https://www.fertilethoughts.com/foru...gs/wannabebe2/

2. Advertisement

Medicmedic
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angry
    Wanna- it's been a very big year for us!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Me- 41 Secondary Infertility, Hydrosalpinx, DH- 26 No known defects
    My Own Eggs- IVF 10/12 BFN, IVF 12/12 BFN, FET 1/13 BFN, IVF 2/13 BFN
    Donor Eggs- IVF 4/13 Frozen Eggs BFN, IVF 7/13 Fresh Donor eSet BFN, FET 8/13 BFN; FET eSET 10/13 BFN; FET of 2 11/13 BFP, first beta 304, second 1106, third 10246 (5w4d pg) u/s shows ONE bean!

My blog - Normal People Don't Talk About This

Erin83
    Noah will be 7 months this week!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hi ladies!!! Boy am I glad to see others on here!! I'm sorry you are all in this situation, but its nice to know we're not alone!! I was at work last Thursday ( I work in an OB unit), I woke up at 0530 that morning to a gush of fluid that I thought maybe was bleeding because I've had a lot of that at 11 and 12 weeks. So as I was at work in the morning the more it was running out of me. So I finally called my OB office and they told me to check in and get checked out. Turns out my water broke and 16+1. So I spent the night in the hospital as they were monitoring me close for labor, which thankfully never happend. I went home on Friday morning to modified bed rest. I will now see peri weekly with ultrasounds to measure water levels. She said that 80% of women who break their water go into labor within the first 2 weeks so I'm on labor watch I guess. They will re admit me at 23wks for steroids to help mature baby's lungs. So then she would really like me to get to 28wks if we can. I will for sure be delivered at 34 wks if I can get that far. So in the meantime here I sit, at least I'm home. I only get up every couple of hours to pee, let the dog out and get some food. Otherwise I sit here or lay here. I've noticed that I have more headaches if I'm laying flat so I'm trying not to do that as much. I have to take my temp twice a day to make sure I'm not running a fever. I'm at high risk for infection too. So far so good. So I'm just praying hard to make it to the next milestone. Hoping you all are doing well and keeping busy!! I'm learning how to crochet.
    Me (32) DH (35)
    Trying to conceive since April 05
    Femara #1 - BFP, m/c Sept 07 @ 3 wks
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    IUI #1 04/08 - BFN IUI #2 06/08 - BFN
    IUI #3 04/09 - BFN
    DX - Oligomenorrhea, Prothrombin Gene, MF, uterine polyp
    DH's surgery Feb 2009, a success!!
    Oing on my own now!!
    IVF#1 Feb 2014 - BFP!! Noah born 27wks 8/23/14
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyp Feb 2014
    Likes BC-Raven74 liked this post

wannabebe2
    is feeling blessed.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Erin that is so scary. I'm so thankful they are monitoring you closely. I'll be praying for you. Bedrest works. My beautiful daughter made it to 38 weeks with low amniotic fluid, premature cervical insufficiency, severe NVP, etc because of an entire trimester on my side in bed with only bathroom breaks. She is perfect. You've got this. You can do it. It's hard but so so worth it. Best online support and info on preterm birth I found was called keepemcookin.
    KeepEmCookin.com | Home
    Me 35 DH 38, 5 yrs TTC
    Moderate-Severe Male Factor
    Endo Surgery Oct 2012

13 BFN natural and medicated IUI cycles (2010-2012)
    IVF #1-2 July 2012, January 2013: BFN
    IVF #3 May 2013: Chemical
    FET #1 July 2013: High risk miracle pregnancy (on bedrest)

https://www.fertilethoughts.com/foru...gs/wannabebe2/

AdamDevis
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone knows that in addition to the active existence, man must necessarily also sleep. Healthy sleep is as important and indispensable part of life, like waking. Sleep - a source of good mood, well-being, a pledge of beauty, youth and health. No wonder a dream considered the best way to relax. Only this time, the person can escape from everyday problems.
    Therefore, insomnia is the worst enemy of humanity, since it entails not just the lack of sleep, but also health problems, deterioration of health. Let's look at the reasons why there is often insomnia?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123