FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Is this what we'll look like AFTER?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this what we'll look like AFTER?

Hi ladies

I was just remembering that we are all in the 4-5th month at this point.

I thought I read somewhere that after you give birth you look like 4-5 months pg. Is that true (for those who have gone through this before)

If so,...this is what we'll look like...more or less...after the babies pop out! I feel huge now, but I bet this size will feel so small after the 9th month!

Amy

2. Advertisement

fairymommy
    fairymommy
    has no status.
    Edit
    Great... I will look full term then. Oh well at least it will be lighter, right?
    Tammie

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very interesting!! At least it will be heading into fall/winter and we can all hide behind our bulky wool sweaters!!

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Tammie...rumor has it that it will be lighter weight! :-)

ANd I never thought about it...we can cocoon through the winter and next spring/summer all have our bodies back!

Amy

~RD~
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total barge....

I can tell you that your tummy will be GROSS after the baby is born. Think deflated balloon. It feels weird, it looks gross, and even if you lose all your preggo weight, giving birth, most likely nothing will fit right because everything has moved. lol

Put the low rise jeans away for quite a while because your loose tummy is going to hang over it and be UGLY. Comfy, comfy, comfy...that is all you need to remember.

Now, there will be the select few who walk out looking like models. They are the exception to the rule and have some kind of pact with an evil power because it just isn't natural.

Mommy to "Boo" and "Ya-Ya"

My website - www.StudioRachel.com
    My blog - www.StudioRachelPhotography.blogspot.com
    My etsy store - www.BooBearBoutique.etsy.com

"Men who fart in church sit in their own pew." - Mike Rowe

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes it does look about 4-5 months pregnant, but not as attractive just like a sponge or deflated balloon, really not nice, and all your insides feel weird for a day or too if you stand too long as they suddenly have room again, but that dosent last long, and for those of you on your firsts, chances are you will shrink back pretty quickly, i was back in my jeans 10 days after having no.1.........i made sure of it!!!! as i was going into work that day to show him off, but what everybody didnt see was that the top button wasnt done up but a few days later it was with no.2 it was more like 2 months, with no.3 it was more like 12 months, so with no.4 i have no hope
    Linda

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lindey

You were in PRE PG jeans in 10 days?

Amy

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeeeeeess.............just LOL. i made sure of it but they sure were not comfortable. but i was nice, and slim, and fit then only 26, he was 3 weeks early, and weighed 8lb 3oz.
    Linda

mcavy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, the deflated balloon thing is true. Been there twice now. I had lost all my pg weight by 10 weeks with my first (gained 50 pounds) but I didn't fit into my size 4 anythings ever again due to permanent widening of the hips. Your body will most likely be different, most people's are somehow. There are those few that seem to be the same, but I don't know how they do it!!
    So, if I can get back down to my size 6 I will be happy DH promises me a tummy tuck to remove all the extra skin after I have this one because we're done having kids now.
    Michele
    PCO, 34 years old
    7 years
    5 years
    14 months
    Forever AHM!

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol....i took an almost naked picture of myself when we found out we were pregnant. i took it so if dh wanted his skinny wife back, he'd have something to look at b/c i don't ever expect to look that way again!
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast