FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
U/s results!  Gender included...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mcavy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

U/s results! Gender included...

I was SO nervous going into this for some reason! I just wanted everything to be ok. And, it is, the baby is perfect! the baby is a little ahead of my due date, which seems to be creeping more towards the middle of August as time goes by (original due: 8/21, then 8/19, now 8/15) so measuring 19 weeks 4 days I think. The baby weighs 10 ounces already All the organs look perfect, I could count the toes!!

oh and we're having.....

ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only questionable thing was the possibility of a low lying placenta. I almost had an internal u/s done to measure how close it was to my cervix, but by the end of the u/s, the tech said it looked just far enough away that she wasn't worried. The placenta is posterior, just way low. The baby seemed to like to stay breech, too, so maybe that is why I'm not feeling much movement yet, he's kicking into his own placenta.

I can't believe what a great day today is! Life doesn't get any better than this............
    Michele
    Michele
    PCO, 34 years old
    7 years
    5 years
    14 months
    Forever AHM!

2. Advertisement

KristiL
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! You are still the Queen of the Castle!!!!

My three sons....how exciting! Glad to hear he's healthy!
    Kristi
    Mommy to
    Kyler - 4!!!
    Kaden - 2!!!
    Shayleigh Kateri - 7/31/05

maria04
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Michele, I had to come and check out the details. Congratulations again! I was feeling the exact same way, just wanted that healthy child. During my u/s yesterday, they determined that mine was also breech, though they said it's not a problem this early on. I was given a range for the due date, anywhere from 8/15 to 8/23. Originally, I was given the 8/23 due date. Oh, the earlier the better. I'm so excited for you!!
    Maria

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Michele!! I am so happy for you and your little prince!! I am thrilled!! My husband is the middle boy of three boys and he loves it!!

Congratulations!! Everything sounds so great!! All healthy!!

xo, Erin

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! How exciting.

Mine is sitting breech AND a placenta that is barely touching the cervix so I'm glad you didn't have to have the interal u/s.

But it's still really early and everything can change!

Amy

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yay michele!
    that's awesome. my cousin has 3 boys, and they have so much fun together! and so will your little ones!
    congrats!
    sarah
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

jenstl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michelle-
    Sounds like a great appt.
    Funny, mine was today and went alot of the same way.......though we did NOT find out what the baby is.
    The tech had me strip down from the waist down and said the dr would be in to check my cervix. 5 min later the tech comes in and says they are not going to do the exam today. Same thing, the placenta is a little low.
    Baby liked the breech position too

3 boys will be ALOT of fun........boys are so sweet!!
    jenstl...an AHM
    mommy to e,d and r

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Aleks
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations on another boy! I am jealous - you have way too many men in love with you! I am sorry about the placenta but the tech was not worried so it should be just fine. I also had my u/s today and my baby was breeched as well but looking perfect. I agree with you, it's such a wonderful day today!!

Aleks
    me-Aleks (33), dh (35)

3 x (tx with immune issues) 2 beautiful girls on baby aspirin and Fragmin injections:
    #1 Adriana b. July/02
    #2 Anika b. Aug/05 aka "Cookie"
    Forever AHM... LYMI!

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 boys that is fantastic news, my 3 get on so well, and i always feel a little bit special when i go out with the 3 of them.

although i have said to my dh if my no.4 is a boy, i am installing boys and girls bathrooms !!!!!! LOL , i cant imagine having to wade through all that mess and 'toilet missing' that boys seem good at, every time i need the bathroom so i can have my own pristine clean loo, and the cleaner can deal with the other one or the boys can clean it themselves even better.
    Linda

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hee, hee Lindey ! I thought the "toilet missing" was bad with one!!!

Congrats Michele! You have your very own basketball team!! Your boys are gorgeous and this one will be too! So excited for your happy post!!!

Congrats!!!
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast