FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Bored...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Bored...

Very bored since DH has tackled the painting all day. I helped roll, but he's now doing the trim and detail work because I don't want to be by the fumes too long. Carpet installed on Tuesday - YAY!

General questions as I see them coming up...

1) When is your anniversary?
    May 19th, 2001

2) How old are your pets and are they male or female?
    Sparky is 6 and is a female. Little nervous about bringing another female into the house since it's always been the 5 nephews.

3) What does your dh do now that you're preggo to make life a little easier?
    He starts my car every morning to make it warm, goes food shopping with me so I don't lift anything and is all about the garbage!

4) What is your strongest astological trait?
    Virgo - very detail oriented!!!

5) How many brothers or sisters do you have and where do you fall in the birth order?
    2 sisters and I'm the baby

Who's next???
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

2. Advertisement

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    me next

here goes

our anniversary - is 19th september (married 1991)

our pets ages and sexes - cilla, black lab, age 14, female and Henry, yellow lab, age 5, and male

what does dh do to make my life easier now i'm pregnant - takes laundry baskets downstairs for me, if windscreen is frosty will defrost it for me, gets the kids up and breakfasted at the weekend, lifts stuff he thinks are too heavy

strongest astrological trait (s) (cant pick one ) - Leo - generous, warm/soft hearted, vain, like's to be the leader. i am a true leo through and through

how many brothers and sisters, and where do i fall in the birth order - i am the oldest, i have 1 sister age 19 (20 in may)

who's next
    Linda

fairymommy
    fairymommy
    has no status.
    Edit
    Oh good I am bored too!!

Oct 11th 2003

Dunkin fat cat is 7ish and my big boy. Hes super jealous so I dont know how he will react to 3 new beings in the house. Charlotte is my tiny girl (avatar) she is literally brain dammaged so everytime she sees the babes it will be new to her. LOL

Poor guy has to do everything with me on bedrest but I know he hates doing the cat litter the most, hes been doing that since we started fertility treatments.

Pisces- Soooooo sensitive and a huge worry wart.

5) How many brothers or sisters do you have and where do you fall in the birth order?
    1 brother and I am two years older than him.

That was fun, who's next?
    Tammie

jeninsfca
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    A little bored (and lazy) here, too. It's raining and DH is OBSESSED with the NCAA tournament. I enjoy a little basketball, but we are talkin' both TV's and his laptop simultaneously devoted to college basketball, it's a little much.

September 2, 1995 (We will celebrate our 10 year anniversary with a new baby, never would have guessed on our wedding day that it would take 10 years to have our first baby)

Ely is 13 and a big, fat lazy boy cat with attitude, very friendly and self-assured. Milo is 7 (on Tuesday!) and is huge chicken, afraid of everyone except me and Jeremy, afraid of the vaccuum, plastic bags, his tail.

Goes grocery shopping with me or does it himself, does all the laundry, a lot of the housework (ok, just about everything that the cleaning lady doesn't do, I am so lucky on this one), cat box cleaning, cat barf cleanup.

Aquarius-friendship is very important to me, optimistic, unpredictable

2 sisters, I am the oldest at 35, middle sister is 29, youngest is 10
    Jen 36, DH 36
    TTC #1 5 years. IVF #1BFN, FET #1 BFP!

Harper, born 7/9/05!

So lucky to be an AHM!

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Just checking in as dinner is int he oven...

Lindey - your anniversary is my birthday

And Tammy - your anniversary is the day Brian and I met 10 years ago

The dates just popped out at me so I had to write...
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

mcavy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, bored at work...

anniversary: Sept 20, 1997

pets: 2 male cats: Farley is my older fat cat, he's 7 and Casper is my baby cat, he is 8 months old. My older cat, Scooter, had to be put to sleep in September for a large tumor on her throat/mouth, she was 12 1/2 years old and I miss her!!

DH does the cat litter. Other than that, NOT MUCH!! I have to let him know all that your DH's do so he can comply

I am also an Aquarius and friendship is very important to me.

I have 1 biological sister, 2 half brothers that are twins, a step sister and a step brother. I am the oldest of my sister and twin brothers, my step siblings are quite a bit older than I am (step dad's kids from a previous marriage)
    Michele
    Michele
    PCO, 34 years old
    7 years
    5 years
    14 months
    Forever AHM!

Aleks
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perfect timing for this post as my dh has gone out bowling (first time without me, wow!) and I was just gonna have a bowl of my Corn Pops and off to bed...

May 15th, 1999

1 dog, Roxy, 4.5 yrs, female border collie and lab mix. I have one fish at home, it's about 1 year old and I have about 10 more in a pond outside but they sleep through the winter.

We always shared chores 50/50 but since I am pg he got me cleaning lady and he changes my dd diper as I gag when I have to change #2. He bathes my dd and does all the heavy lifting like shopping or laundry. He also takes care of the dog more now as my pooch is crazy and I can't handle her right now.

I don't know - I think Aries cause I am very stubborn.

1 sister who is 2.5 years younger but gets pissed off because everyone thinks she is older (she just looks more serious). She is a very good person and I wish that my dd would have a sister like that one day (maybe Tuesday???).

Aleks
    me-Aleks (33), dh (35)

3 x (tx with immune issues) 2 beautiful girls on baby aspirin and Fragmin injections:
    #1 Adriana b. July/02
    #2 Anika b. Aug/05 aka "Cookie"
    Forever AHM... LYMI!

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    good idea...we went out to dinner tonight with friends, but the boys wanted to keep on hanging out at the bar, and i'm just not bar material anymore i'm sure the pregnant belly would get some strange looks.

May 29th, 2004

homer and trei will be 4 on april 28th. they are fat lazy cats. homer is a yellow tiger, and trei is a dark tiger. mulligan will be 3 on july 24.

he does all the poop control (cat and dog). does the dishes during the week, puts the laundry away. does basically anything that i ask (with maybe a little bit of griping). he actually does more when he's not asked then when he is. it's better when he thinks it's his idea!

i'm an aries....totally.....i'm the 'bull-headed ram' they talk about. i like things my way. i'm very anal, and like order in my life. dh has made me a little more relaxed, but i'm still pretty anal.

i'm the oldest. i have a biological brother who is 22, and 3 adopted brothers who are 8, 6, & 2.
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

LynnUS
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK here goes:

November 14, 1998

Remy and Carlo (Bichon brothers) will be 5 on april 28th. Remy is neurotic and needy and Carlo is sweet and adorable--my personal snuggle bunny!

I did get a cleaning lady but I can't really say DH does anything extra--except maybe bathe DD most of the time now.

4) What is your strongest astrological trait?
    i'm a sagittarius....free-spirited, love to travel, a risk taker, optimistic

i'm the oldest girl. I have an older brother, 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters. We are a regular Brady Bunch!

Anyone else!

Lynn
    JAK, 7/28/05
    MAK, 6/25/01

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My turn... our nursery was painted yesterday too, I LOVE it!! It's the prettiest blue called "morning breeze" from Home Depot. (DH wouldn't let me paint -sometimes he's OVERprotective and I wouldn't let him paint - he's a lot of things, but handy is NOT one of them!! The first ceiling smack or drip on the carpet would've been the end of the world!)
    Michele, I am so sorry about your Scooter! That is so sad and so painful!!

When is your anniversary?
    May 31st, 2003 (best day of my life so far-think about it everyday)

My sweet little Digby!! He's a 3 year old Bichon. Our first born and best friend. He goes to work with me everyday. So, when we do leave him home he does suffer from a little bit of seperation anxiety. Doggy Prozac? I think he'll be great with a baby.

He does all the grocery shopping (but he always has since he says he can go sooo much faster and spend sooo much less than when I am along ), he vacuums and sweeps the hard floors, takes out all garbage, lifts anything heavy and gets mad if I do (ie: shelves last weekend!).

Virgo - very detail oriented!!!

I have one older brother who is 35

Who's next???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast