FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
i am so glad to be here   :)

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

i am so glad to be here :)

isnt this a fantastic board, with a fantastically friendly bunch of girls, we always have way more posts and threads than any other month, i love the fact that we are all here for each other every day, i tell you, its one of the highlights of my day logging on to see how you are all doing, i feel like i know you all. i am so glad i am having my baby the same time as you guys, i wouldnt want to share this with anyone esle.

is this my hormonnes making me all sentimental, who cares, i love you guys.
    Linda

2. Advertisement

LynnUS
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw shucks sweetie! I feel the same way--this board has made me an ADDICT! I can't help but check in many times a day! Everyone here is so wonderful!

Lynn
    JAK, 7/28/05
    MAK, 6/25/01

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I completely agree! This board is part of my daily routine, about 30x/day!! I love all of you and value your advice, information, support and love!!

Thank you!! and

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love you guys too! I was in the car with my DH this weekend and I was talking about all of you. Within a flash, I was crying as I was talking because I really never thought I'd ever get to be pregnant. You are all so positive and are making this pregnancy (probably my only one) so much more enjoyable!

I don't really like talking to friends who are negative about pregnancy or tell me all the "horrors" I will go through because everyone is different and I just haven't had the "badness"

My DH is happy that I have you guys because he sees me as a much happier person!

Lindey...I still love the birthday party at Disney!!!

Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh flea, for sure!! My husband knows all of you girls!! One night I was talking about you girls and I said something about Sarah, blah, blah, blah...He was all confused thinking I was talking about our cousin...LOL!!

You all make me happy too!! It's so much easier to share with you guys than to hear "stop overreacting, you're fine" or whatever. I just love, love, love all of you!!

I agree this pregnancy is sooo fun with all of you!!

jeninsfca
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't agree more! I think we are an amazing group. We all come from different parts of the world, have different backgrounds, interests and yet we all manage to come together to support each other, learn, have fun. You all mean a lot to me.
    Jen 36, DH 36
    TTC #1 5 years. IVF #1BFN, FET #1 BFP!

Harper, born 7/9/05!

So lucky to be an AHM!

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    i love you guys too!!
    i was just thinking today what a great comfort it is to have you all in my life. it is so nice to be going through this together. you're all so wonderful, and i definelty feel like we are ''hot momma'' sisters forever! i can't wait to share the rest of our pregnancies and our babies!! YAY!!!
    i also agree that i talk about you guys to my dh all the time....he also gets confused, until i say 'my fellow hot momma'!
    thank you all for being a part of my life!
    xoxoxo much love xoxoxo
    sarah
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

bigyellowdog98
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I really love catching up on everyone's news and the support is so important. You are all my Hot Mamma sisters for Life! I can't wait to meet all the August babies.

Love you guys!
    Susan 33 Todd 32
    Sarah Ann May 19,2003
    Madison Elizabeth & Emily Grace July 18,2005 - both 5lbs 10 oz at 37w3d

Baker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I completely agree with all of you! I haven't been able to log on for about 4 days, and I have had serious withdrawls. I try to check the board several times a day, too.

Like so many of you I talk about you guys to DH and family. My BIL said "For all you know they're just a bunch of fat guys pretending to be pregnant!" I told him I didn't matter at least you guys could really understand and support me.

I love being a member of the Hot Mamas.

Jess
    Me (25) DH (27)

Draven Luke Baker
    August 6, 2005
    7 lbs 1 oz 21 inches
    2 months- 13 lbs 12 ozs 24.5 inches

fairymommy
    fairymommy
    has no status.
    Edit
    Ohhhh I Love You guys too!!! And now Dh is sure I have lost my mind cause I am crying and laughing at the same time! You girls are the greatest, I dont know what I would do without you all! How would we all make it out of March without eachother? I totally think that our board is the best! We ROCK!!!

Tammie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast