FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
tammie

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

tammie

hi tam tam....
    how are you doing sweetie? what a horrific day you had yesterday! big hugs to you! i hope you got some rest last night and are feeling a little better this morning.
    so, you found out the sexes of your babies!!! 2 boys and a girl is awesome! perfect scenario! and i just know they will be healthy and strong when they are born.....they will b/c they've got a strong hot momma!
    so, i was thinking, since you're on bedrest and probably going to be bored out of your mind, would you like to get some mail? if you want to either post or PM me your snail-mail address, i can send some things along periodically to keep you busy! anything to help a hot momma make it through a tough time.
    take it easy and give that belly a rub for me!

sarah
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

2. Advertisement

LynnUS
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tammie,
    I had a DREAM about you last night--all was totally fine with you and your babes. 2 boys and a girl--I GUESSED RIGHT!
    That HAS to count for something.
    I am SO glad your cervix still looks good--that is great news.

Know that I continue to pray for you. I JUST KNOW this is all gonna work out and be fine!

Take care and stay in that bed!

Lynn
    JAK, 7/28/05
    MAK, 6/25/01

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Tam Tam, we hope you are so comfy and relaxed and just dreaming of the day when you get to meet your two little guys and your little girl!! How exciting!!
    I would love to know how I can help as well!
    We love our August Hot Mama's!!

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Tammie,
    When you get a chance...even if it's next week...please let us know how you're doing and how your MIL is doing!

It was very sweet of Sarah to start this! We would all love to entertain you while on bedrest...did I mention I'm an expert tap dancer??? Send us all your mailing address! Or just send it to her and we'll bug her for it!!!

Hope you're feeling better!
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

fairymommy
    fairymommy
    has no status.
    Edit
    I love you guys!!!! This is the best group of Hot Mommas ever! I would love either one! Sarah I believe you have my e-mail address since you were soo sweet and sent me the March belly shots before I could see them, and we are moving on the 8th but as soon as I know that address I will pass it along! I would love ideas on what the heck to do while laying down for this long of a time. Dh is going to put the TV in our room and the laptop goes where I go, but other than all that I have no clue what to do for all that time.
    Flea I am sooo selfish, I totally forgot to mention my MIL in my post yesterday! Oh how horrible am I! She is ok they let her go under the understanding that she be seen ASAP by her reg doc. They are not to sure what caused all this but they think that it may have been a stress thing. I think I stressed her out. Poor MIL, I love her so much.
    She is mad at me now though... I told her that I cant have my Birthday party on Sat and she tried to figure that one out for a while. Then when I finally told her the doc said no (which he did I even asked) she said that they would bring the party to me. Nice idea except we have a tiny apt right now and no room for people let alone small children. It would all be too much for me to take just laying on the couch like a big loser. So I told her no. I did say that we would love it if her and FIL came over for dinner anytime without my BIL, SIL and niece. She got very mad and said that its rude to not have them go. Whatever! Adam and I hate SIL *hiss* and niece I love love love but she is 2 and loves to jump on me. I cant have all that here. Plus I only have a couch and a oversized chair to sit on in the living room and 2 dining room chairs. I would have to take the couch so then where would everyone sit in 3 chairs?! Oh well, I guess I just wont see her until after the babies are born. And thats really upseting to me.
    Ok Im done with my book.
    Tammie

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Selfish...are you kidding me???

I'm glad she's okay...but she does need to realize what you're going through as well. Although she'd love to do something nice for you...she's gonna have to be a little more flexible!

She'll get over it and you'll see her soon!

Get the guilt (if you have any) out of your head because....she very well could have been in the hospital herself and wouldn't have been able to do the party so PTFHTH (that's me sticking my tongue out!)
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Just thought of something else...

When I was hoping for twins (based on my super high beta's) I was poking around the multiple boards. I remember reading something about hints for those on bedrest. Can't remember where, but they insisted that it saved them to have a schedule everyday.

I guess you wake and change and have a routine, but maybe also each day would be something differnt. I just remember it being a really good idea so that boredum would not take over!!!
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets see things you could do to while away then time,

1)maybe you could take up knitting, LOL, well you will have 3 to clothe !!!!.

2)lots of puzzler books, wonder if there is anything british i could send you that you cant get where you are??? if you think of anything let me know, i was thinking i could send you all my gossip mag's when i have read them, but most are probably about british stars and you wont know who the hell they are??LOL.

3)take up a hobby like making beaded jewellery, and you could sell it on ebay.

4)sleep, sleep and more sleep

5)send someone to the library, and stock up on trashy novels

if i think of anything else i will let you know. and if you can think of anything we can do for you let us know. isnt it a shame we are dotted around the world, wouldnt it be great if we could all meet up, maybe we should arrange to meet at disney world in a couple of years or something.
    Linda

bigyellowdog98
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you all imagine us together in a few years at Disney! We'd totally take the place over

Tammie - I am glad things are calming down although I'm sure your trip to L&D wasn't fun. The cerclage is tomorrow right?
    As for your MIL - have DH tell her to back off - you don't need any more stress!!! Bed rest is hard - I had modified bed rest for 6 weeks with DD and it was harder than it seems. I do counted cross stitch which helped and I read alot plus the tv. Also find out what kind of stretching and massage you can do to help your legs stay healthy - don't want any blood clots!

Congratulations on finding out the sexes and don't worry - we'll keep you company!!
    Susan 33 Todd 32
    Sarah Ann May 19,2003
    Madison Elizabeth & Emily Grace July 18,2005 - both 5lbs 10 oz at 37w3d

Baker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do anything I can to help you out, too.

About MIL, I think she should be waaay more understanding, her future grankids are more important than her big party albeit it was for you!

Jess
    Me (25) DH (27)

Draven Luke Baker
    August 6, 2005
    7 lbs 1 oz 21 inches
    2 months- 13 lbs 12 ozs 24.5 inches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast