FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
What are you craving???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    babyluv
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

What are you craving???

Just for fun, what's the weirdest or most frequent or whatever thing you have craved or eaten in quantity?

I am eating about 4 oranges a day (big navels!! yum!) this week BUT also just polished off a half a bag of mini snickers. oh well. Also, Kiwi fruit, olives and , of all things, earl gray tea!!

anyone else?

babyluv

gotta go do my laundry now!!! (see, a day in the life of.......)
    babyluv
    #3-It's a Boy! EDC 8/26/05
    Breech- Sch c/s 8/15/05
    Oops, didn't make it!
    Thomas James, b 8/3/05

2. Advertisement

LynnUS
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the first tri it was a slab of ribs, reuben sandwiches, lots and lots of pineapple, and salad w/balsamic dressing.
    Now it's tons of fruit, still pineapple, oranges, apples, grapes
    This week I've been really bad with the sweet tooth. I've had chocoloate chip cookes and just bought 3 donuts from the grocery store and 2 of them are already history!

Pre-pg I wouldn't have been caught DEAD buying a donut let alone eating one! But boy were they good!

Lynn
    JAK, 7/28/05
    MAK, 6/25/01

gingersnap
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm so embarressed!

Well, I am always craving a bowl of cereal. I don't care what time of the day it is, I love Lucky Charms and Corn Flakes. Bowls of fruit from Publix always hits the spot, but then there's the strawberry ice cream in a waffle cone. Geez! I'm a porkie!!!

Gingersnap

flea
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh Man! I haven't eaten any chocolate! No caffiene or anything fun...and I'm still a tubbo!

Balsamic and red wine vinegar. Don't you remember my terrible mouth sores??? I'm still eating the stuff nightly! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

That just screws up the wive's tale "sweet for girl, sour for boy" because I am craving everything sour!
    Me ~ 41 DH ~ 38
    English Bulldog ~ Sparky ~ 11
    IVF/ICSI Born 08/05 Delaney AKA Laney Girl
    AHM's ~ Love you! Mean it!!

Baker
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LOVE anything sour or salty. I thought this was odd- last night I wanted a steak (meat still makes me , but I just had to have a steak. So, DH and I go out to eat. Turns out that all I really wanted was the A-1 sauce. I even had to eat it on my fries

Jess
    Me (25) DH (27)

Draven Luke Baker
    August 6, 2005
    7 lbs 1 oz 21 inches
    2 months- 13 lbs 12 ozs 24.5 inches

Lindey
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    weirdly nothing in particular, i am off certain things, in fact all i seem to fancy is toast and tea, and then thats only because i dont fancy anything else, it was melon and cucumber for a while but thats gone now, and i suppose the sweet tooth is still there, but not so much?? so i know i am not eating a balanced diet, i am hoping i get my appetite back soon.
    Linda

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not really having any cravings, just aversions still. Can't eat peanut butter, meat, pickles, etc.
    I like sweet, salty, sour...just depends on the time of day!! I get so thirsty and could drink a million gallons of water...just hook a hose up to my mouth and keep it running!

sarahp
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    mmmm.....i'm still in heaven over my orgasmic turkey sandwiches. i ran out of lunch meat a few days ago, and i'm craving one right now (at 8am). i'll have to go to the store later today! other than that, i also LOVE pizza!
    Sarah (32) & Bobby (32)
    Cami ~ 6yrs old
    Adam ~ 4yrs old

jenstl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the 1st 10 weeks or so, I craved orange juice and ready for this? AVOCADOS!! (not together). Now, I have NO interest in avocados! Odd?
    I still LOVE everything SWEET, always have. Just eating MORE of it.
    With my twins (b/g), I craved frozen lemonades. Funny, my dd is the one who will eat lemons and my ds won't have anything to do w/ them.
    jenstl...an AHM
    mommy to e,d and r

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

lotus
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm craving everything SALTY and to a lesser extent everything SWEET. This is the opposite of trimester 1 during which I can only keep down bland and tasteless food!

Jen-I'm LOVING alvacados too!

I'm trying real HARD to be "good" but its really difficult! It seems like I just have to eat ALL the time. Its crazy that I cant wait 2 hours to eat again!!! I'm going to be HUGE.
    Jen
    / twins, born 7/12/05

Proud to be a "used" AHM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast