FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
jeninsfca, LynnUS, and rnbech

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

jeninsfca, LynnUS, and rnbech

Hi girls! Since you are the first three to find out what you are having two girls and a boy...can you tell us if the chinese chart was right? What are their heartrates? Were your symptoms similar to that of what you are having?

YES!! I am going crazy! We are not finding out!!
    But, any clues you can give me would help me last until August!!

I am so pathetic! And, so hoping they'll mess up during the u/s and tell us what it is!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

2. Advertisement

jeninsfca
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Erin,

The Chinese chart is right if you use my actual age but I had heard that you are supposed to use your lunar age which is +1 year because the custom was to consider a baby 1 year old at birth. If you use my lunar age it says boy.

As for the rest of the wives tales I read, most of them would have indicated a girl, EXCEPT for that I love lemons and sour things like balsamic vinegar. This one little fact alone had everyone in my family convinced that the I'd have a boy. That and I can't eat chocolate because it makes me feel sick. Before this I was a big chocoholic.

The last check of her hearbeat was right around 140...the dividing line! She's a sneaky one.

I had one dream where a good friend told me I was having a boy and one dream where I had baby girl in my arms.

The two embryos that we transfered were two 8 cell grade 4 so my mom always hypothesized that they were both girls because the x sperms are bigger and heartier and girl babies usually are too, so she figured that the biggest/healthiest embryos must be girls.

The baby is always sucking her left thumb. My mom, niece and Jeremy's Paternal grandma are all lefties and I sucked my thumb like a pro so this was more "girl" evidence for my mom.

I hope that helps (but I doubt it). You will be surprised in the end no matter what, and that's what it's all about, right? But I am secretly hoping you just get a blatant in-your-face spread eagle, Erin!
    Jen 36, DH 36
    TTC #1 5 years. IVF #1BFN, FET #1 BFP!

Harper, born 7/9/05!

So lucky to be an AHM!

punky
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jen! Great information but now I am still no where closer to knowing! LOL! As if I thought I would be!!

It's the price I pay for not wanting to know...LOL.

I am just going to know it's a baby and it's either a boy or a girl!! I keep finding myself wanting a boy, then a girl, then a boy, then a girl! So, I know I'll be so happy whatever the little stinker is!

Thanks again and congratulations on finding out!!

LynnUS
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!
    Yes, it does sound like you are indeed going crazy! But you will not be disappointed so it's all just fun!
    The chinese birthing chart has been right for both DD and now this pg. I've always used my actual age I think.
    And yes, the hb's have always been "high" ie 150+.
    In early pg I craved more sour things and no sweets however after 12 weeks my sweet tooth has really kicked in!

My big (and I mean BIG) indicator has been my boobs really grow with girls. My formerly A- cups were D+ by 12 weeks. I just sort of marvel at them as having them is totally foreign to me!

Have fun guessing! I really admire your restraint!

Lynn
    EDD: 8/1 IT'S A GIRL!
    JAK, 7/28/05
    MAK, 6/25/01