FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Exercise Journal

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
    M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whip View Post
    I just turned it on. Their show is what motivated me to really consider doing the marathon. I saw them doing it last spring while I was training for the 10 mile race and was so inspired.
    I find it inspiring too. It was good last night. I love Michael and hope he does well.

2. Advertisement

M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did it again! Turned my alarm off and rolled right back over.

Luckily Dh didn't have to leave the house as early today so I jumped up at 5:45 (an hour late) and ran out the door.

Did 4.1 miles, but stopped at the 3 mile mark and walked for 2 minutes. Still struggling to get back to where I was before getting sick. That's ok, I feel pretty good about how I'm doing. My food is not so good so I need to get that in check and still not drinking enough water . It's much harder to get it in when it's cold out.

mom2minnow
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got your workout in the AM, M&M.
    G woke up twice last night and the second time I crawled in bed with her. I woke up at 6:45. I'll work out later today, with her in the basement with me, which isn't ideal, but I'll make it work.

JAG&JIV
    is praying for Emily
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good for you, M! It makes such a difference in the day. Hope your foot feels better!

1/6
    Ran 20 minutes in the elliptical. Kicked @ss on it. Ran fast and furious.
    Me 35 DH 45

7 4 2

trips+1
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Okay yesterday I did 30-mintes on the treadmill. I did the aleternating walking/running at the half-way mark again. I actually ran the last two minutes, which is huge for me, I hate running! I have bad knees and am trying to get them to cooperate and not cause me pain.

I skipped the ab dvd and did resistance band work again for 15-minutes...my arms and back are feeling it today, but it's a good feeling.

I am doing cardio today...you know housework. I'll probably just do my ab dvd tonight and some resistance band work again.

D-the girls informed me that "that's not your treadmill, that's daddy's". I politely informed them, "not anymore!" Kori is super encouraging.
    Melissa (37) Proud wife to Jason (39), mommy to Kori (8), Alexis, Morgan and Kamryn (4).

My crazy life! http://rusley-mania.blogspot.com/

whip
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job Girls!!!

Today is my recovery day so I rode 45 min on the stationary bike at an easy pace. I will be icing my knees a little later.

M- have you tried drinking decaf tea with lemon?

I have a 14 mile run on Sunday and the temps with the wind chill are expected to be in the high teens.... I hope the sun gets out.

Trips- haha about the kids saying the treadmill is Daddy's... love your answer
    Me 39, DH 41, married 9/22/01
    Our miracle babies arrived at wk 30 day 4 on 6/21/06

brookles76
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have done nothing today. I am going to try and get on the treadmill after I do some reading. I am at the end of a good book and want to just finish it before anything else...you know how that goes!

Anyway....did my sit-ups in full effect last night with leg lifts to boot..the abs are sore today..but that always means its working!
    Me (32) DH (33)
    IVF #3-1st beta 10dp5dt-273 2nd beta 12dp5dt-814
    It's TWINS!! 7/18/06 &

mom2minnow
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just did the shred leve 2. I was going to walk on the treadmill too, but I'm too tired. It's cloudy and cold and gloomy here, that's affecting my mood.

trips+1
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Nothing organized for me today. I spent all day cleaning house. I did ceiling fans, my plant ledges. Hand mopped all my floors (kitchen, 3 bathrooms and the entry tile) so I considered that exercise. I also shoveled the 6-7 inches of fresh snow we got. My abs were burning so I'm calling that a little cardio.

I'll be back on "daddy's treadmill" tomorrow for sure though.
    Melissa (37) Proud wife to Jason (39), mommy to Kori (8), Alexis, Morgan and Kamryn (4).

My crazy life! http://rusley-mania.blogspot.com/

M&M
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    D, no haven't tried the tea. I hate tea! I did better with the water yesterday, I just have to keep a bottle with me all day I guess.
    I can't believe you can run in those cold temps! Is that easier than hot temps though?

Trips, you're doing awesome!
    Carrie, level 2 Shred is great. I swear I need to dust mine off.
    A, fast and furious!! Yay!!
    Brooke, I love sore abs. Makes me feel like it's working!

Today: did 4.5 miles, no stopping this time. Best workout I've had this week. I felt good this time. I almost turned my alarm back off again! M was up at 1:41 screaming about something. Then L was up at 3:30. I started back at this because both kids were sleeping through the night and now we're right back where we were. The only reason I got up is because Dh rolled over and whispered in my ear "you've got to go run!!".

Oh, I was sore this morning. That's the first time even though I was running longer a few weeks ago ? Good sore.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast