FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
How was everyone's Halloween?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jilltine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

How was everyone's Halloween?

I love Halloween! How did everyone's Halloween go? We were supposed to go trick or treating with my brother and family but sickness has taken over their house. We dressed Allie up in her first Halloween shirt and took her to my in laws. I am glad I bought Reeses peanut butter cups because we had so many left over. I guess I will just have to eat them.
    Jill 33/Andy 39

Allison Kathleen 8-09 miracle through 3rd IVF
    Maci Lee 1-11 Natural surprise

2. Advertisement

PradasMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    Too much candy!! And it makes Freddie a little edgy when the caffeine (amongst other stuff) from the chocolate makes its way into my milk.... We had to turn off the lights at 8 pm, I was so exhausted from having cleaned up our house all week (we had 4 couples and newborns come over mid-afternoon and shared a meal) that I crashed out early. Stupid me, I opened all the giganto bags of candy from Target, we gave away literally 10 pieces of candy, and now have pounds and pounds of Snickers, Reeses, and Laffy Taffy. I think it'll head to my DH's work tomorrow....
    me(42), DH(36)
    TTC married Jun '07
    IVF #2~ BFP! Baby #1 for us!
    Junior, born 8/14/09, 6 lbs 1 oz of pure love, snuggles and stinky poo!

Lovey1226
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had lots of fun! Our neighborhood does a little parade so the kids can show off their costumes, then we go to a neighbors house for a potluck meal before trick or treat! My Mom and my in-laws came to share in the fun with us.

Here are a couple pics...
    Family
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/DSC_0464.jpg

Wonder Woman
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/DSC_0324.jpg

My Hulk
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...9/DSC_0453.jpg

As for all you guys with tons of extra candy, we have some dentists around here who are collecting it to send to our troops. I'm planning on dropping off our extras there!
    Kim (35) & Dh (35)-
    CJ (7-18-08) Miracle of domestic adoption!
    CC (8-13-09) Natural Surprise

Amygirl
    shocked
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey1226 View Post
    As for all you guys with tons of extra candy, we have some dentists around here who are collecting it to send to our troops.
    Oh the irony!
    DD (8)
    DD (5) ~ our beautiful gift through adoption
    DS (2)
    Shocked to find out #4 is on it's way (Due Date 12/10/12)

Amygirl
    shocked
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a good Halloween. They close off Main St. downtown and all the merchants hand out candy and there are bounce houses and fun games for the kids. It is sooo small-town america....I love it! You run to everyone you know.
    We did that for a bit then came home, fed the girls dinner and headed out with friends to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood. DH stayed home with Gabe and his cousin. They drank beer, ate sushi, watched football and handed out candy. Gabe spent the evening in his swing watching football too!

We still had a bunch of candy left when a huge group of teenagers came to the door and we were left with about 4 pieces! Of course each of the girls had overflowing buckets. I ate a disgusting amount of candy yesterday.

I'm loving seeing everyone's pics of their LO's in costume!
    DD (8)
    DD (5) ~ our beautiful gift through adoption
    DS (2)
    Shocked to find out #4 is on it's way (Due Date 12/10/12)

Charmian
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to a friends for a baby and mommy halloween party. My sister made Brodie a chicken costume...it was sooo cute! We had about 100 ToT's at our place....
    Last edited by Charmian; 11-10-2009 at 01:23 PM. Reason: to add a pic
    Charmian

mommy to angel baby
    Joshua Robert b/d Feb 9, 04 @ 25wks 6days via emergency c-section.
    Suspected PROM at 16wks 5 days, severe oligohydramnios and PTL.
    Surprise EDD 08/11/09, scheduled c section.
    Welcome ~Brodie Steven William~ our rainbow baby, July 20, 2009 9:53am at 36wks6days 6lbs 5 oz 19.5 inches Mommy and Daddy are in love