FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Foods to aid fertility

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nyki
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another great tip to add is to keep warm - including all foods! That means forgoing ice and cold, raw foods INCLUDING smoothies and salads. Warm nourishing foods like soups and broths are best for promoting fertility. Read more here: Your Fertility Program | A Unique Program for every Unique Person

2. Advertisement

my_fertile_self
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone!

I also found Julia Indichova's books very helpful! I really liked her approach because it made me feel hopeful and empowered. One month ago, I decided to attend one of her workshops and it was amazing! I had been practicing some of the visualizations that came in her book but going there made a whole lot of difference. Her workshops are in Woodstoock, NY so if it is hard for you to attend or if you want to try her method beforehand, I would recommend her Teleconference Series or any other tools offered in her website Treatment For Unexplained Infertility | Fertile Heart?

my_fertile_self
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, in relation to this post, here is an interesting video on fertility diet from her website: Fertility Foods: The Ultimate Fertility Diet Video - Fertile Heart

my_fertile_self
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone,

I also read Julia Indichova's books and loved them! I followed many of the tips she included in The Fertile Female. Specially the one about paying attention to your digestion, which didn't work as well for me and never paid much attention to it.

Here is a great video she posted on her website about food and fertility. I hope you found it useful too. Fertility Foods: The Ultimate Fertility Diet Video | Fertile Heart

my_fertile_self
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention I got pregnant after following her advice on noticing the effects different types of food have on my body but also following her complete program. Here is a link to how it works Natural Fertility Treatment Program | Fertile Heart

despme7
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you k.c.a for this valuable information.

donnasmith
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to everyone here. You people have shared some priceless information. Practically, it seems there is no dearth of information related to pregnancy. For anyone who has become pregnant, the lifestyle seems to change completely. As in the case of my wife, both of us just can't help but gather as much information we can on this topic. Just want to share, her pregnancy is after she had got her tubes tied earlier and then reversed it with surgery. Since she has managed to restore her fertility, I guess the do's and don'ts would be similar to that of any other normal women. Is there something else to which we should be concerned? Recently, I came across Thibodaux Gynecology & Obstetrics | Specializing in Tubal Reversal & Infertility Treatment, the information related to my query was really helpful.
    Last edited by donnasmith; 10-04-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Angela 34
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, laides! Thanks for sharing. I should say dealing with trouble conceiving means lead the healthy lifestyle all the time. And these are the things we should do to boost our chances and keep fit and healthy. We should eat like we are pregnant with a healthy balanced diet with good nutrition. Also take your pregnancy vitamins including folic acid (no one knows when it happens exactly!).
    I usually have a little pineapple as it is high in selenium. But I don't go overboard as it has a chemical in it that can cause uterine contractions!!
    Also at least 5 brazil nuts a day again for the selenium around preparing and treatment. Some protein food with every meal. Plenty of fruit and vegetables. Avoid toxins like artificial sweeteners in huge amounts. Try and eat pure foods. Avoid raw egg products. Avoid too much vitamin A. Avoid liver or pate. And don't take non pregnancy designed vitamin tablets! These tips are quite general but they do help.
    Baby dust to all of you

paleo-mama
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mediterranean diet can increase a woman’s chances to get pregnant. This nutrition style has a solid scientific basis and a proven record of benefits. There are many things that women can and should do in months before the conception to improve the quality of their eggs: quit smoking, bring their BMI to a recommended level, eat organic, nutritious, and fresh food—all this in addition to living a generally healthy, stress-reduced, and fertility-supporting lifestyle. Here's a related post How to eat Mediterranean diet to get pregnant? | Paleo-Mama: All About Egg Health

callisy
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    When most of us think of fertility treatment, we imagine sophisticated diagnostic testing. Powerful medications. And high-tech procedures. Choosing certain foods and drinks as a way to influence your ability to become pregnant sounds more like folktale wisdom than medical advice. No wonder, then. That in a society blessed with many medical advances. We sometimes overlook the natural tools we have to help us with our fertility and pregnancy experiences. While your diet can influence your overall health. Yet, science now is coming full circle to take another look at the role nutrition may play in improving fertility and supporting healthy pregnancies. While many women don't start getting serious about eating healthfully until after they've become pregnant. There's increasing evidence that diet matters long before conception. I am so happy that you decided to share some for the diet that are worthy to try out when trying to conceive. Personally I was told about all these in Bio tex clinic. And surprisingly it did work out for me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast