FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Learn To Make Your Own Baby Food!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    rosiebabyvenue
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Learn To Make Your Own Baby Food!!!

Let us now see the best way of making and storing baby food so that you can save on your time and your efforts. You have to make sure that all fruits and vegetables you would like to feed the baby are cooked. Other than bananas and avocados, almost all vegetables and fruits can be cooked. Once your baby is about ten months old, you may be able to start her on some raw fruits though you should consult your pediatrician before doing so.

Cook the fruits and vegetables that you would like to use using a steam-cooker. Steam-cookers are easily available in most stores or you can even buy one online. Once you have cooked them, you can use a food processor or blender to smooth them out and to ensure that there are no uncomfortable lumps, so that your baby can easily swallow the food.

If you are going to serve your baby right away, take a little in a serving bowl and after ensuring that it is not hot, you can feed her with a soft-tipped spoon. You can store the remaining food in small ice-trays and freeze them.
    By the way this blog about take care baby http://babyvenue.com have guest post free!
    Dislikes Romy69 disliked this post

2. Advertisement

SC-Kelley M.
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing!

thomasperry452
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I used to prepare baby food for my sisters lil one. We only give her only organic food, i don't buy baby products. Here, I m giving you some recipes, hope this will help moms to prepare quick and easy healthy food for their babies.

1. Banana puree: mash banana well add 2 tsp, honey. Mix it well n its ready. (EDITOR'S NOTE: Unless directed by your pediatrician, you should avoid giving honey to babies under 12 months (1 year) of age as there a risk of botulism, a potentially fatal food born disease. The digestive tract of a baby under 1 isn't developed enough to breakdown the botulism bacteria).

2. Mashed Potato and carrot: boil or steam potatoes and carrot. They should very soft, so u can mash easily

3. Dates milk: Soak date a day before. Put dates without seeds and milk together blend it. It's ready now.

I am telling you. All the above options are so healthy for your newborn. All u moms rock
    Last edited by SC-Kelley M.; 04-24-2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Clarify some information

SC-Kelley M.
    has no status.
    Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi thomasperry452, your creations for your sister's little one sound great! Thank you for sharing I added the Editor's Note to your post just to be extra safe. I'll have to try the carrots and potato idea with my niece! She's such a picky eater these days...