FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My fellow Lost buddies!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    meandlina
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My fellow Lost buddies!!!

OK lost girls , Lost will be on tomorrow night!!! They are also replaying last weeks episode!! I'm going to pay really close attention to when Shannon see's Walt!! Any guess as to what's going to happen on this new episode??
    "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law,no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in it's path" Agatha Christie

2. Advertisement

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    We have it on season pass for TIVO and rewatched the first episode on Sat. night. Yeah, I know, a bit anal, but there was so much going on and I wanted to make sure I caught it all. I think they are going to address what happened to the people on the raft and the other section of the plane this episode.
    Marie L, Mama to Marielle, 9 and Rico, 8
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

aloha no
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh goodie - I'd like to watch last week's episode again! Gotta hear what Walt said. I've got my popcorn allllll ready!! Looking forward to tomorrow's discussion
    D E B

dd is FIVE!

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What Walt said was backwards. Some radio station figured it out. Play it backwards and it says, "Don't push the button, the button is bad" ... maybe referring to the execute button on the computer?
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

meandlina
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    OK, Deb are you going to share the popcorn!! I'll make the cookies!!
    Marie you are to good with your TIVO, I am still a little electronically challenged! But do you think that she really saw Walt or was it her imagination?? And what's up with Walt? Why did they want him?
    "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law,no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in it's path" Agatha Christie

littlecalista
    has no status.
    My heart is still in Seattle, the rest of me is in FL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oooooh Marie...that gave me chills! I'll have to watch the replay tonight and see if I can make out what Walt is saying there too.

Priscilla, I think they wanted Walt because he is "special". He seemed to have some sort of psychic abilities. It appeared in season 1 that he somehow conjured the polar bear. I think he may be able to also project himself to Shannon, trying to warn her of something.

Dh was wondering if Jack really had an encounter with the hatch guy in the stadium or if maybe the hatch guy somehow projected himself out to Jack. It looked as though the guy had been there since the 70's! Hmmmm, veeeery interesting!!! I can't wait to see how this unfolds! And I'm soo glad there are other Lost junkies here to discuss this with!
    8 years of Primary IF, IUI x5, IVF x3, donor embryo x2, DIUI x2, 3 losses, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    DS+IVF/ICSI #3= One embryo success story! 4/03/2004
    DIUI #2 = Twins Born 6/27/2007 (34w2d) Surviving and thriving after NEC!

9/05 3/06 12/07

littlecalista
    has no status.
    My heart is still in Seattle, the rest of me is in FL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Oh also, did anyone catch the part last season just before Boone fell of the cliff in the plane when he was on the radio. He said "we're the survivors of flight 815" and the voice on the other end said "We're the survivors of flight 815!"....Also I got a mini DVD with a TV guide issue and the promo read "They're not the survivors they think they are"....I think the back of the plane must've survived somewhere. I know they are bringing in the lady Jack talked to at the bar who was sitting in the back.
    8 years of Primary IF, IUI x5, IVF x3, donor embryo x2, DIUI x2, 3 losses, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    DS+IVF/ICSI #3= One embryo success story! 4/03/2004
    DIUI #2 = Twins Born 6/27/2007 (34w2d) Surviving and thriving after NEC!

9/05 3/06 12/07

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There's been a lot of speculation that the others who said they were the survivors of flight 815 are the people that were on the other part of the plane (the tail section) that have also survived and are somewhere else on the island. Very possible.

Will Kate, Jack and Locke get sick, since they entered the quarentined hatch? Will they be able to get some of whatever the hatch guy was injecting into himself to keep him immunized?

The teasers say that there is another preditor in the water for the folks on the raft - I wonder what it is?
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

aloha no
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    OMG - I HAVE to watch it again for sure - totally forgot he was injecting himself with something! Forgot about what Boone heard too. SO many small details - they need to have a full day marathon of all the episodes! Angela, that's a good theory about Walt. I remember the polar bear, and also something about causing a bird to die (right??) when he was still living w/his mom and step-dad??

I was just thinking how fun and exciting it would be to watch w/my fellow FT fans! I'm even making a special chicken fajita dinner and turning it into a "night"! So who's making the margaritas??

Going to check out that pic now. . . wonder what it could be!!
    D E B

dd is FIVE!

aloha no
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    BTW, I told dh we should go see if we can watch some of the filming when we go to Hawaii - he said he's not interested. C'mon - it'll *only* cost about $500 for air and hotel! Totally worth it, right??

D E B

dd is FIVE!