FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
7 days to go..............-

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    LostAngel212
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

7 days to go..............-

Hi ladies I was a bit stressed out yesterday started with menswarehouse: (attaching the thread i posted last night about them!)
    Menswarehouse called today! They are "HOPING" the tuxes will be in by the 30th! Hurricane Rita is getting ready to hit Texas! So any guesses where the main branch is where all our tuxes are?

I knew I wasn't the least bit stressed out and something had to get me stressed! My mom and Aunt were going to make all the food and then someone else was going to keep it warm and serve then my mom got sick with the flu! and she has a weak immune system so now 8 days before the wedding(she did it yesterday) she is having it catered! But that is all set now.

We are having.
    roastbeef and turkey
    gravy
    mashed potatoes
    carrots
    green beans
    salad
    bread and butter

My SIL who was in the wedding before she desided to open her mouth (I'm sure you all remember the vent) Has been very helpful! She is making my wedding cake and we went out yesterday and bought all the wine for the wedding. her and my brother are going to stay at the hall once it is all set up and get the last minute things that have to be done right before everyone gets there done!

my sister should be here by Tuesday morning. She is on the road right now with her husband.

The DJ is set.
    We all have our attire! (lets hope and pray the tuxes are here in time! Because then I will be one MAD bride!

Well that's about all for now I will post somemore when I have more time! I will still be around for the next few days around getting ready.

(((hugs))) CeCelia
    CeCelia and John

RIP MOM WE LOVE YOU 6/26/1948-6/10/2009

G is 6!!!!
    J is 4!!!!
    SD 22!!

check out my chocolate website: http://chocolatesbycecelia.home.comcast.net

2. Advertisement

KAMILI
    is taking a mommy break :)
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    Oh, I thought 7 days to go ... meant that payday was right around the corner.

that your tuxes ALL come in before your big day!!

& you're doing great with planning. Keep it up and only 7 more days to go!!
    ~ 7 1/2 years old
    & ~ 11 months old

DDVMM
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Tired
    WooHOO!!! I am so excited for you!
    DD 9/99 DD 3/01 DS 12/03 DD 7/08
    Thyroid Cancer SurvivorSurvivingSTRONG!!