FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Any other Lost fans out there??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    meandlina
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any other Lost fans out there??

Any one else watch Lost?????
    "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law,no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in it's path" Agatha Christie

2. Advertisement

Lizza
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What is the show about?

As you can see, my answer is No.
    Last edited by Melissea; 09-22-2005 at 01:19 PM.
    Live Love and Be Happy!

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh YEAH! Been counting the days....so glad it's back tonight. So what do you think is in the hatch?
    Marie L, Mama to Marielle, 9 and Rico, 8
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

TRC
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely! Can't wait for tonights show...I want to know what's in the hatch. Do you think the guys on the boat that took the kid are part of the island?
    Theresa 42 / Dh 34 IVF#1 - 12/01 cancelled
    DFET#1 - 12/02 (3,4,7 cell & 1 blast)BFN
    Diff. DFET#2 - tf 10/22 (two 8 & two 10 cell) BFP
    1st beta 12dpt 499 / 2nd beta 14dpt 1392.93
    Noah, Ian, & Garrett born 4/30/04 @ 29.5d - I'm a mommy at last!

aloha no
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    YES YES!! I just LOVE how they weave everything together - they have THE best cliffhangers.

What did you think of last night's show? What the heck - what is up with the guy in the hole . . . how on earth can he connected to the Doc and the island? And I was in tears when the patient started wiggling her toes!
    D E B

dd is FIVE!

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Oh man, they packed so much into 1 show! I'm going to rewatch it over the weekend. Isn't the patient the woman the doc winds up marrying? Or am I confused?
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

3pookies
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Fine
    I never really watched it before last night and I was totally lost.
    Meredith
    Proud Mommy to Jillian - 6/02
    Noah - 3/04 and
    Sari - 3/06

meandlina
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yes, Marie thats her!!!! OMG!! How about Shannon seeing Walt? Was that really him or was she just seeing things???? Now if you were Katie would you go down that hatch??? Why is that guy down there???

Melissa & Meredith - I didn't know how to explain the show so I found this explaination on the Lost website! I hope this helps!!

The multiple Emmy Award-winning Lost returns for a second season of action-packed mystery and adventure that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost.

After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discovered that the island holds many secrets, including the intense howls of a mysterious creature stalking the jungle, as well as a polar bear, a marooned and possibly crazy French woman, a mystical boar, a mysterious group known only as "The Others," a ship called The Black Rock and... a hatch.

This season, Jack's mistrust of Locke will grow, as he continues to question his motives and obsession in uncovering the secrets of the mysterious hatch. The fates of Sawyer, Michael and Jin will be revealed after their raft was blown out of the water by "The Others" - who at the end of last season kidnapped Michael's son, Walt. Sun will become less dependent on husband Jin and more autonomous, as she wonders whether he is still alive. Kate's back-story life as a fugitive will continue to be explored. Charlie will become even closer with Claire and her baby, Aaron, but the stash of drugs he found in a statue could seduce him back to a dark life of addiction. The cursed numbers that turned Hurley's life upside down before the crash will continue to haunt him as he begins to uncover their meaning. Shannon will decide where Sayid fits in her life while she continues to grieve over the death of her brother, Boone, and develops a growing sense of unease about the raft passengers and their fate. In addition, we discover that there is at least one more previously unknown survivor of the crash of flight #815 - Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez, Girlfight, The Fast and the Furious) -- the mysterious woman Jack met at the Sydney airport bar. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Oz) joins the cast as a resident of the island whose story is one of the mysteries that will be explored as the season progresses.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 40-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

Lost stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as the mysterious island man, Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Maggie Grace as Shannon, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Malcolm David Kelley as Walt, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie, Terry O'Quinn as Locke, Harold Perrineau as Michael and Michelle Rodriguez as Ana-Lucia.
    "A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law,no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in it's path" Agatha Christie

MarieL
    is a happy camper.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Did you hear? What Walt says when Shannon sees him? It's backwards. Some radio station figured it out - play it backwards and it says, "Don't push the button, the button is bad". Speculation is it is refering to the "execute" button on the computer in the hatch.
    Mom to cancer SURVIVOR!

aloha no
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Creepy! I didn't hear that one - nor did I see the episode where the doc was married to that girl! Must have been the one where the Aussie girl had her baby (so NOT a good one to miss) Tomorrow night is almost here!! Gosh that show makes dh and I happy
    D E B

dd is FIVE!