FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
i'm new here and i'm in despair!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm new here and i'm in despair!

Hi everybody!!!
    I’m new to this board and I want to share my story.
    I’m in despair now!
    I don’t have children at all and most of all I strived for is becoming a mother. I want to feel what is it to be a mother, to have child, take care of him and know that somebody in this world needs you very much. I guess it’s pleasant feeling …
    I wanted to adopt a child. I’m from Germany and wanted to adopt a child from Russia. Due to my problems with health I can’t carry out a child myself so the only two options for me are adoption or surrogacy. I was totally against the surrogacy so I decided to adopt. I was in queu for 3 years…I gathered all the documents…I even can show you the photo ofmy boy….
    here is his photo ion official site ????????? ???????? ??????? - ??????????? ? ??????
    And what now? the forbidden foreigners to adopt their children and the three years of torture ended with no result.
    I’m in despair!
    My friend also had problems with health and she took part in surrogacy program in one clinic. She said that I’m stupid and should try also this program but I didn’t want to…but now I think she was right then. Her baby is more than a year now and I have nothing.
    So now I also want to try this clinic. She says that it nice. Now I’m waiting for arranging the date of arriving…

2. Advertisement

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Emma-- Is the surrogacy program in the U.S.??
    I am very sorry to hear of your heartbreaking situation. My DS is adopted internationally and I can only imagine what you have gone through. Did you work with an agency? If so, can they not move you to the top of the list for another country such as Ukraine or Kazakstan, or any other country open- There are so many right now (India, Philippines, China)...
    If you don't mind me asking, are you in the 30-40 age group or the 40+ age group?
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY
    Likes golauree liked this post

emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Faith32 View Post
    Emma-- Is the surrogacy program in the U.S.??
    I am very sorry to hear of your heartbreaking situation. My DS is adopted internationally and I can only imagine what you have gone through. Did you work with an agency? If so, can they not move you to the top of the list for another country such as Ukraine or Kazakstan, or any other country open- There are so many right now (India, Philippines, China)...
    If you don't mind me asking, are you in the 30-40 age group or the 40+ age group?
    i'm fed up with all this process of adoption ...i wasted 3 years.
    my friend suggested me to go through surrogacy program together with her. i was against...now she has beatiful angel and i have nothing accept wasted time and despair.
    i'm going to try ukrainian clinic that one that tried my friend.
    i'm in the 30-40 age group.

SC-Faith32
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    I think moving forward in either direction is good. If you feel like giving surrogacy a go, then I think that is a wonderful idea. I am always for proactive ways. Please call the clinic and get the ball rolling. You have been through a hard time, but now you just have to move forward. I wish you all the best of luck in this new adventure.
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Faith32 View Post
    I think moving forward in either direction is good. If you feel like giving surrogacy a go, then I think that is a wonderful idea. I am always for proactive ways. Please call the clinic and get the ball rolling. You have been through a hard time, but now you just have to move forward. I wish you all the best of luck in this new adventure.
    Thanx darling for your support!
    i think i'm ready for the next step!
    i know what i want and i need to do everything possible to make my dreams come true.

Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, emma07. I'm glad you made a decision and move forward. Why did you change your decision towards surrogacy? Don't you think about local adoption? it is easier than international.

emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicidad View Post
    Hi, emma07. I'm glad you made a decision and move forward. Why did you change your decision towards surrogacy? Don't you think about local adoption? it is easier than international.
    hi!
    i think that's enough for me with adoption process! i'm fed up with it!i wasted 3 years and what!? i have nothing...i revised my opinion when i saw my friend's miracle - the result of surrogacy program.
    when i saw her i though how stupid i was when i refused then to take part in surrogacy program together with my friend.
    so the time passes by and i need to decide. i don't want to restart the adoption process. i don't have any garantees that the situation in which i got will not happen again.

Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, we don't have guaantees in our life. We have just hope and thats it. Sometimes it goes ok sometimes we move in a wrong way! You received some kind of experience, yes it is sad one and it broke your heart but still now you know how to act or how not to act. You with yuor friend choose different ways and now you see some difference. But some childless couples succeed with adoption and some failed with surrogacy( I wish your next sptep to be successful!!! XXX

laram1673
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    don't be afraid to do sth wrong!sometimes we regret for things that we didn't do and think that if we did then might succed. so you should try everything...if you filed adoption try sth else or maybe retry.

SC-Faith32
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wishing you the best on your new journey
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast