FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
i'm new here and i'm in despair!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So, did u take final decision concerning your further journey?

2. Advertisement

emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Faith32 View Post
    Wishing you the best on your new journey
    thanx a lot darling!!!
    thank you all for support!!!! <3

emma07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    no haven't decided yet!
    you know it's a very difficult decission!

ann5
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    surrogacy???!!
    how can you even think abt it!

Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heeeeyyyy! ann what are you talking about??? Why surrogacy is bad??? As for me it is great chance for those who need help and can't conceive naturaly!!! Do you have children?

ann5
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicidad View Post
    Heeeeyyyy! ann what are you talking about??? Why surrogacy is bad??? As for me it is great chance for those who need help and can't conceive naturaly!!! Do you have children?
    yes i have one adopted child!
    i also can't conceive myself but i chose the variant with adoption.

Felicidad
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have adopted child it is great, you are mom and it is also great but it doesn't give you the right judge those who want to use srvices of surrogacy. Ppl are different and are free to choose variants we want. I don't understand why are you against surrogacy? To have genetically related baby can be important for someone, to see the moment of child's birth and to take him on hands from the first minutes of life can be important moment for someone. Don't think you should be so radical in this question just bcz u have adopted child. I didn't say we shouldn't help those children who lost their families, they also deserve to have loving family and home but it personal choice and we can do nothing with it!

ann5
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicidad View Post
    If you have adopted child it is great, you are mom and it is also great but it doesn't give you the right judge those who want to use srvices of surrogacy. Ppl are different and are free to choose variants we want. I don't understand why are you against surrogacy? To have genetically related baby can be important for someone, to see the moment of child's birth and to take him on hands from the first minutes of life can be important moment for someone. Don't think you should be so radical in this question just bcz u have adopted child. I didn't say we shouldn't help those children who lost their families, they also deserve to have loving family and home but it personal choice and we can do nothing with it!
    Personaly i don't want to go against nature, fate, God or whatever else and it's better for me to adopt a child and give my love and family to the one already suffering.

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    I have been on both ends of the spectrum- I have an adopted child first. He is the absolute most wonderful thing that happened to me. I don't think even for one second anything about genetics. But that's just me. I love him the exact same way I would love a baby that was genetically linked to me. He is amazing!! Now, we have been blessed to have a baby biologically as well. Although the experience is different, I do not feel more love for this baby then I do my son. It is equal. I think it is a personal choice for each. You have to do what is in your heart. For me, O wouldn't change a thing.
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY

ann5
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-Faith32 View Post
    I have been on both ends of the spectrum- I have an adopted child first. He is the absolute most wonderful thing that happened to me. I don't think even for one second anything about genetics. But that's just me. I love him the exact same way I would love a baby that was genetically linked to me. He is amazing!! Now, we have been blessed to have a baby biologically as well. Although the experience is different, I do not feel more love for this baby then I do my son. It is equal. I think it is a personal choice for each. You have to do what is in your heart. For me, O wouldn't change a thing.
    agree.
    i love my adopted baby very much and it is not important for me the genetical relation. if i had my own baby and adopted there would not be the difference between them for me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast