FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Fertility massage to help unblock tubes

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Chyna1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Fertility massage to help unblock tubes

Soooo I have been googling and came across a few YouTube videos of a massage done to the abdomen that suppose to help unblock tubes from any debris and blockage and scar tissue, has anyone tried this or heard of this or knows anyone who has tried it and it helped or worked?

2. Advertisement

SC-Faith32
    happily busy :)
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    No I am sorry I have not heard of this being a successful treatment, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.
    Me-36 (endo 2002), DH-42 (perfect)
    DS (adopted 2004)
    Many IUI- bfn

IVF#1-4 (2 bfn's 2 chemical's)
    IVF#5 13 ret, 12 mat, 11 fert, 8 biopsy'd = 6 normal frozen for FET
    May 13 FET-BFP- m/c @ 6 weeks
    Sept 13- FET in Oct. cancelled due to surprise BFP!!
    EDD 5/25/2014 (c-section sch. 5/8/14) It's a BOY

JonesSmith
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nopes. I have no idea about this.

callisy
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Massage is another natural therapy that could help support fallopian tube health. Massage helps to increase circulation and break up adhesions. Massage provides a great non-intrusive option for women with blocked fallopian tubes. Self Fertility Massage is a series of massage techniques that are used to help support reproductive health, the menstrual cycle, and your fertility all from the comfort of your own home! This type of massage is easy to learn, perform and is cost effective! One of the greatest benefits of massage is the ability to break up adhesions. Adhesions are comprised of scar tissue. These adhesions are what cause the fallopian tubes to become blocked, stuck together, stuck to other parts of the reproductive organs or other internal tissues of the body. Self Fertility Massage gently helps to break up adhesions and increase circulation to detoxify and restore optimal function to the reproductive organs, including the fallopian tubes. Massage provides a great non-intrusive option for women with blocked fallopian tubes. Honestly, I was made aware of this massage by my doctor at Bio tex, and it did help. Clear Passages uses hands-on physical therapy techniques known as the Wurn Technique to unblock fallopian tubes. This technique is done without the use of drugs or surgery. There are many studies proving success of this technique for naturally unblocking the fallopian tubes.