FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Hello!! I'm New!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SarahsLaughter
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!! I'm New!

Hello Everyone!

This is my first time venturing out to get support for my infertility issues. My husband and I have been ttc for 4 years. In 2011 I finally got pregnant and it was an ectopic pregnancy where they had to also remove the tube. They then found that my other tube was blocked! I then had a myomectomy done to remove fibroids.
    Since 2011 we havent had any luck. We currently do not have jobs that cover infertility treatments and we live in Louisiana so thats hard to come by in general! We are also not at a place where we can afford IVF (which my Dr says is my best bet). We are trying to remain positive but its getting tougher as each month goes by and I am beginning to battle slight depression.
    Thank you all for reading all this and I'm always listening for some advice or any good news!

2. Advertisement

TTCyears
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Hello, Sarah'sLaughter. IF and pg loss is difficult. With perseverance and options, it too will pass. I also had an ectopic and a tube removed. One tube remained open but we had other female and male factors which contributed to a very difficult journey. IVF was suggested to me at 2 yrs TTC and by 8 yrs TTC we'd saved (and aged) enough to do it (I qualified for a study - reduced cost). I actually considered changing jobs or even moving states for coverage. I hoped for a "natural" miracle each month, especially the cycles just before IUI or IVF. It happens for some, but probably not for most (like me). I was very depressed by 8 yrs TTC, but it didn't stop success and I'm recovering well now! Wishing you strength and support.

SarahsLaughter
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your support! I guess my next step is building a nest egg to pay for ivf

LauraJmorris
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sarah,
    First thing is dont stress out... The thing is in life is if its ment to be it will be. I jut got told TODAY that I have to have both my tubes taken out due to them being damaged and filled up I was absolute devastated and so upset ;( I cried but you just got to remain positive and keep healthy I go to this website www.naturalfertility.com they have great info on tere and you can even email the dr on there who always makes time to reply with anything you want to know. Keep healthy and look at ways to keep your eggs healthy like taking royal jelly, Ginger root in tea. Broccoli and tumeric they all help to keep the eggs fresh and strong. I know it hard o deal with but don't give up and stay CALM. I hope it works out for you xx