FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Saline Ultrasound and Adhesions

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bellastar
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy

Saline Ultrasound and Adhesions

I am curious if anyone has had a saline ultrasound that looked good, but then still had adhesions/scarring that wasn't seen. I have the hardest time getting pregnant and since my last two abdominal surgeries (c-section and Trans Abdominal Cerclage) I can not for the life of me have a positive IVF cycle. In the last year we have just had 3 negative FETs and 1 fresh IVF...all BFN. It makes me wonder if I might have scarring inside that is preventing implantation as all my embryos have been good to great quality. I have my next FET on April 9th of a 5 day AAA blast...wondering what I can do if this one also doesn't stick. Feeling super defeated. TIA.
    Rachel (previously thebrg)
    Mommy to ^triplet angels^ and Kenzington Rae, the healer of my broken
    Pregnant with #5 and HIS friend the blood clot (SCH) ...it's a BOY!

2. Advertisement

ampreg07
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Rachel,

Congrats! so glad you finally got your baby! (saw your ticker!)...can you tell me, did you eventually get a hysteroscopy to see if you had adhesions or anything? I saw your post above? As we've had two water u/s and they didnt show anything and I want to have a hysterocopy with my obgyn.
    Ann

jsims427
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rachel,
    Congratulations as well! I am also interested to see if you eventually did a hysteroscopy. I just recently had a saline sonogram that was normal but after all that I have been through, I worry about scarring. Am about to do IVF in February/March.

Thanks,
    Johanna