FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Responses Needed ASAP re Scheduling Hysto

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Fertility Queen
    me 40, starting 1st iui cycle

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired

Exclamation Responses Needed ASAP re Scheduling Hysto

Hi Ladies, my HSG showed adhesions from my myo surgery in september. gyn believes its preventing seed implantation.

i have a few questions:

are adhesions and scar tissue the same?

must surgery be scheduled on a specific cycle day?

have you heard of ballon protocol?
    how long does it stay in? are you restricted from sex?

what IF you've conceived? would seed implant while balloon is in?

Any input would be very helpful. with my luck i would have conceived [Think I o'd today] then have surgery.

Thank you so much for sharing any info.
    xoxoxo

2. Advertisement

mjeb
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey go to a herb store and tell them you problem I'm from philadelphia..I went to the penn hospital for my first hsg they told me my tubes was clogged..my mother took me to the herb store I'm march.the lady gave my like six types of hers I remember one was clover I have the rest at home and another one was a blood cleaner to just clean out your blood...I took them for three months I went to a different fertility..doc RMA OF PHILADELPHIA..AND GOT ANOTHER HSG ..AND MY TUBES WERE CLEAR I LITERALLY WATCHED THE SOLUTION SPILL OUT.....SOOOO JUST GET A SECOND OPINION IS ALWAYS GOOD BUT U HAVE SOME HERDS THAT DEAL WITH TISSUES AND SPASM SO JUST TRY THAT FIRST..MY MOTHER IS IN TO EVERYTHING NATURAL...SO I GAVE IT A SHOT

Fertility Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wow, thanks for the quick reply. my tubes are open, no blockages. my issue is adhesions and maybe scarring from my surgery. I will research the info you've shared with us. Thanks again!

mjeb
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    your more than welcome the lady at the herb store said she gave all those herbs to a lady that had a tumor and was ready to get an op..and she took all that for 3 months and when she went back to get the op..nothing was there the doctors said so just give it a try..definitly clean your blood but you cant take any meds while on the herds....nothing no alergy meds or pain mes....

TTCyears
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Fertility Queen, yes, I believe adhesions and scar tissue are the same. My surgery was scheduled when my uterine lining was low (using BCPs, about CD10). Yes, I had a balloon placed for recovery: one week; I had minor complications, but doable. I was told to abstain from sex two weeks after surgery.

~S

Fertility Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thnx TTC. I'm tentatively rescheduled for 9/9 and quite nervous bec of alot of stress going on in my personal life, plus I start school that week as well. Ugh. Had wanted surgery over/done b4 classes but sigh, oh well.

Found a new doc to perform surgery. I like him alot but still very nervous w anyone coming to my womb w a knife DH may soon be XH if I had my choice which leads me down donor route. Don't think RE will do IUI w adhesions altho both docs say they don't seem so bad. So issue may be DH (d=dumb ass) and/or my age?

Who knows. I'm 39 and have very serious decisions ahead of me. Thnx for letting me totally vent!!! xoxo

TTCyears
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Fertility Queen, my surgical follow-up is 09/08 and I hope to get an "all clear". That will be you in a month or so for you: surgery done, just following up.

My surgery was scheduled for a very stressful week for me also! I went with it and, yes, somehow it worked out.

I am glad you found a new doc. I am sorry divorce is on the near horizon. Vent away! Feel better at all?

~S

Aleigh
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fertility Queen- I am having a hysteroscopy and most likely DnC tent scheduled for 9/13. My endo says it need to be done before Ov...so depending on when I get my period depends on when surgery is. I had a HSG in may and it was fine, then a saline and biopsy last month and she saw something in uterus not sure if it is polyps, irritation or wahtever and biopsy came back with confused proliferative endo...

I think she said she will be doing balloon in there as well! Let me know how it goes...