FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Hydrosalpinx-Tubal Repair Success?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    CMR1012
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Tired

Hydrosalpinx-Tubal Repair Success?

Good Morning Ladies. I was diagnosed with hydros on both tubes each abou 1 cm. I was recently referred to what I have researched to be an extremely expreienced tubal repair surgeon in the Denver, CO area. Have any of you ladies had success after tubal repair? How soon after? What are your stories?

2. Advertisement

mrsbuggles23
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had bilateral hydros. I had surgery in May of 09. It was considered to be successful. After 2 failed fresh cycles and a failed FET I went on to have a second surgery in feb 10 and had my tubes clipped. I am currently waiting my first FET after the surgery. The hydros have fluid that goes back into the uterus which is toxic to the embryos. This more likely than not is going to cause the IVF to fail.

CMR1012
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Tired
    Im sorry to hear that you are going through that also! How big are yours, do you know? I am going for a consult with this new doctor next week, and I will get his opinion but both of the OBs that I have seen say they are small and it should be sucessful... But they cant give me a percentage of my chances....