FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Scare Adhensions

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    mossimo19
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Scare Adhensions

I am 39 years old. I had a normal pregnancy A year and 8 months ago. i was 39 weeks when i lost my son due placental abruption. The loss of my son has been very hard on myself and my husband. Now we are dealing with severe scar tissue in my uterus form the trauma of the abruption. I have had 3 surgeries to remove the scar tissue- one unsuccessful Ivf transfer and my period is no longer to be found. I am in a state of sadness and disbelieve ;( I am in desperate need of finding a Doctor who specializes scar adhensions or A doctor who is very familiar with cases like mine( someone who has seen more then a few women with scar adhensions). I live in the Los Angeles area but will go any where in and out of state to find the right doctor. Please if any one know of such a doctor or a doctor they feel can help us ..please contact me. God Bless !! thank you-keep hope Landy Angeli
    Last edited by mossimo19; 06-02-2009 at 11:22 AM.

2. Advertisement

adance04
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello there, I am new to this website, i have been reading it for quite sometime but just registered yesterday. I am currently 7dpo on my 2ww. I have A LOT of scar tissue but not exactly in the uterus, i had so many surgeries in the past because i had severe UC and cysts. Now only 1 ovary, damaged tube. I am writting because just before my transfer day, I contacted an acupuncturist and she noticed that i had A Lot of scar tissue. She mentioned that she could help me with that & that I should have come to her sooner. Perhaps you want to contact an acupuncturist near you, but make sure you do your homework, not just anyone listed on the web or yellow pages. Hope this helps. Take care, and positive thoughts to you (and yes she has help me so much with my nerves) This is my third IVF and I am very confident but most of all happy.

mossimo19
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your response i was going to an acupuncturist during my first IVF . I did notice an improvement especially around my c-section area. i also felt very calm. I stopped going for now because i just needed a break from all doctors until we have decided what our next move should be- but after reading your tread to me- i think that i should continue going for my own health and to continue treatment. thank you for your response and if you come in contact with a great Doctor or know of one ..please contact me. I will keep you in my prays and wish you all the hope and luck in this world. God bless, landy
    Last edited by mossimo19; 06-06-2009 at 11:24 AM.