FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    trustinginHim
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nervous feeling in my stomach...is it a sign?

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this as an early pregnancy symptom. I've had a really nervous feeling in my stomach all day the kind you would get on a first date w/ a guy.... like the butterflies you get in your stomach when you ride over a bump in the road. I can't seem to relax to get it to go away, and I keep wanting to hold my tummy b/c the feeling makes me uneasy. Of course I am obsessing over this feeling wondering if it's a sign... I 've had some light cramping, I was very hungry last night and a few nights ago I was super tired. Does anyone else feel embarressed to mention your possible symptoms only to find out later that you made it all up and you weren't even pregnant? Everytime I mention it to my hubby he smiles, and then I feel kinda dumb if I'm wrong b/c I may be wishing to hard and then how do I explain these symptoms I am obsessing over?

I hope I am not making it up!! -me

2. Advertisement

bella85
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you on this one! I'm in the 2ww myself and I've had all kinds of "feelings" the past few days. I'm currently 6dpo, and I've had cramps, pinches, bloated gassy feelings, peeing alot, sore chest and around bbs, a few slight headaches, achy back, some tingling in bbs at times, tire easily and no energy....lol! See, we all obsess and I do "feel" this is the month! I've never felt like this so soon after O'ing. But, there's always the dreaded reality that I may not be pregnant. I've been mentioning my symptoms to DH too and he says he'll believe it when we get a BFP. Good luck! I hope you get your BFP this month, too!

trustinginHim
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

bella

wow, our cycles are close! I am 7 DPO today... and since you wrote yesterday, you should be 7DPO today too!!! We'll have to keep in touch. Are you going to test this week? I am testing 10 DPO and 11 DPO if AF hasn't arrived. I have LPD and usually get my period early. I've had positives before on 10-11, so I know I won't be able to wait longer than that! Are you on any meds or abnormal stuff? I am on Clomid and progesterone. DH and I have a good success rate conceiving, but I have a high rate of miscarriage. So the worry time for me is after I get pregnant!! Hopefully this time things will happen for us, I feel I am due this one! Thinking happy thoughts for you! Keep me posted! -me

bella85
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, I'm 7dpo, too! That's neat that we are right together on this one. I'm going to test on day 10, too! I'm so nervous about it. I have a short cycle, 23 days.....so I O 2 or 3 days after AF stops. I'm due to start on the 24th, but I can't wait that long... I've never been pregnant due to PCOS that I've had since puberty but wasn't Dx until last year. So, I'm on metformin only and it has regulated my periods and I'm ovuating on my own now. My doctor wouldn't give me clomid until she was sure I wasn't going to O with just the met. Took me about 6 months, but I've O'd the last three. I'm at high risk for miscarriage too b/c of the PCOS, but right now I just want to see if I can even conceive. It's so frustrating.

Today I've had the most bloated, rolling feeling in my stomach. Slight cramps here and there and this morning I was slightly constipated. I'm NEVER constipated! Maybe this will be the month for both of us and we can be due at the same time!! I wish you lots of luck and good fortune. Keep me posted, too!

trustinginHim
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Bella

wow, sounds like you have some good symptoms. I had some more symptoms tonight but I am trying not to get too excited b/c I've been on Clomid before and it gives many false pregnancy symptoms that are very similiar to real pregnancy symptoms. I'm sorry you haven't been able to conceive. What a heartbreak. Sometimes after I've had another...miscarriage, it hurts so bad that I wish that I had never gotten pregnant in the first place, but I do think it would be harder to be in your shoes. I'm glad they are figuring out how to get you to ovulate. Well, tomorrow is 8 DPO and then 2 more days! are you going to test first morning urine? I will. Take care! I hope this is your month!!!!!!good luck keep me posted how you feel.

gloriad
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi trustinginhim.... i like that name!

i'm 6wpregnant and during my 2ww i felt like i was nervous and i actually thought somthing was wrong i felt like my abdomen was almost a vibrating sensation. so maybe it's a good sign 4 u too.
    wish you all the best i check in to see how u r doing.

glod bess,

gloria

gloriad
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry i'm so tired let me fix it (i felt like my abdomen was vibratng)

trustinginHim
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks

thanks... sometimes I think I'm crazy, it's good to hear that it could actually be a symptom...we'll see...just two more days till I test!!!!! -me

trustinginHim
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Gloriad PS

congrats on your BFP ...best of luck! -me

bella85
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today the blue veins in my bbs are really pronounced and blue!! Especially around my nipples. (My nipples are puffy too) I had a wave of very mild nausea at work today and got really hot and broke out in a sweat. Last night while I was lying in bed, I got this really strong pulling sensation below my belly button. It was slightly uncomfortable and I had to change positions. The cramps are still there, just mild and on and off. It's all driving me crazy!!!! Keep me posted.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast