FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    golda928
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

12p3dt and beta only 106. Any thoughts?

I'm on a rollercoaster ride. At 7dp3dt or 10dpo I had a + on digital and a fairly dark line. Next day much lighter line and - on digital. Since then it's been all +.

Today, I went for my beta at 12p3dt or 15dpo and it was only 106. The nurse said was a good # especially since it's early (they usually have you come in on 13dp3dt, or tomorrow but I asked to come in today). It's not early as most clinics I know do it earlier.

Anyone else in a similar situation at 15dpo? I looked on betabase and it said 139 is median for now. I know if it was a day or so earlier at 14dpo and it was 106 it would be great but at 15dpo it's low.

I've been through this before with chemicals and betas that weren't right. Hoping I'm just worrying for nothing.

Any words of wisdom or similar stories?

Thanks in advance.

2. Advertisement

Stargazerlily1
    spelling challenged
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool
    Betas are all over the place. It is a little low, but not too low. What is more important than one number is how quickly it rises. I can understand why you are nervous, but it really isn't a bad number. Try to relax and just wait for your next beta to help you feel better about it. Good luck!!

golda928
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your reply. I know the doubling is more important than one #. I've been through this a bunch, so I should be more rational, but I think having outcomes that I have, and been at this over 2 years has me even crazier this time around. I just wish I wasn't in the lower than normal category again. It would have been nice to actually be pregnant with a nice strong beta. Even 30 or 40 points more would have put me at ease. Now any little pregnancy symptom I have seems to be dissapearing.. at least in my head.. Here's to a nice strong # tomorrow. Thanks again for your reply!

SC-Sherb
    living in CrazyTown!
    SC, BC of GP, 2WW & Preg after Loss-M/C
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hi golda, I agree with BC-Stargazerlily and I can totally understand your concerns. Praying for a great 2nd beta. Please update when you can hun.

golda928
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much. I really appreciate your response. I did another HPT. Why I have no idea.. but it was calling my name. It's much lighter this AM than the one I did before yesterday's beta and I just feel different than I did yesterday. I guess I know my body after so many cycles. Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best, but a little less frantic now. It's out of my hands, so whatever will be, will be. It does stink though, especially the rollercoaster of being pg but it possibly not working. Thanks again for your support.

SC-Sherb
    living in CrazyTown!
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hi golda, just checking on you hun. Any news on your 2nd beta? Please update when you get a chance.

golda928
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    posted on the other thread. Was thrilled when beta went up to 275, 33 hour doubling time. Now today, worried again.

Had a 3rd beta today... worried again (of course)... It went from 275 to 519, so doubling only 53 hours instead of 48. Was a 90% increase. The other day doubling time was 33 hours. Not sure what happened, but 519 and lower doubling seems like not a good thing.. especially at 19dpo.. Betbase says it should be closer to 630 or so now..

So worrying starts again until u/s next Thursday!

SC-Sherb
    living in CrazyTown!
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    golda, that's still a good beta. They say doubling should be within 48 to 72 hours, so, you are still within the range hun! Try to have a good weekend and keep busy. I hope next Thursday comes quickly for you!

golda928
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much. I called for another beta and went in today. I'm going away for work most of this week and just wanted to have peace of mind. I got it back today, it went fromk 519 on Thursday to 1519 today.. so like a 47 hour doubling time. Still lower than the averages by a few hundred points.. but doubling right within 48 hours... so I think maybe I am just having lower betas.

Thanks for all of your support. I look forward to Thursday's u/s and then get to that next step. One hurdle at a time!

SC-Sherb
    living in CrazyTown!
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy
    That's great news hun. And I agree, one step at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast