FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rajul
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Question 7dpiui..any symptoms? share yours

hello everyone,

i just had my 1iui...on day 7 now...have a constant bloated stomach...loads of gas..burning sensations down there..

i am on the progestrone support..does this cause these effects?

God i am so curious...and its so confusing...

am just praying and know that God will do the best...

please share your bit

love and baby dust)

2. Advertisement

Mrsbeybey
    Mrsbeybey
    has no status.
    Edit

hi

I have no sysptoms right now. I'm 4 weeks and 5 days. My breast are a ittle tender and I'm tired but that's about it. Goodluck

rajul
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks mrsbey

ya i am sure for each woman its different

Katie1019
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm only 3dpiui and my back is killing me and I've had tons of heart burn...maybe it's nausea though!!! I haven't started progesterone, but I start the vaginal suppositories tonight! I didn't even think about side effects from those!!!! The things we go through!!! Hopefully it helps!!

MT_firegirl
    is TTC
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm 7dpo today and was having some pretty annoying cramping all day yesterday..plus I was super exhausted. I even took a nap which is highly unusual for me. Not sure that anthing I'm feeling isn't directly related to my progesterone supplementation though. ugh...I hate teh 2ww.
    Kelcey and James
    Whitefish, Montana
    TTC #1 for 14 years
    my two teensy angels

"Life is not defined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"

rajul
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    u bet girls... i totally relate with the wait...

i pray for u all that it goes by..though a day seems like a wek...trust me...

i am 10dpiui..feeling so bloated and ravenously hungry...feet were hurting a lot yest..lots of cramping on and off... hope its not just coz of the progesterone...

testing on saturday...wish me luck girls and pls pray for a bfp

keep sharing

lots of love and sticky vibes

makes u wonder
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am new to the site in the 2ww 7 DPT I had two blaysts transferred on 12 /8 I have been through 3 IUI's and this is my second IVF...this is the definately the worst part of this whole experience! My Beta is on Thursday and I refuse to take a HPT this time was neg every other time so hoping to change my luck...anyone else in the same boat?? Of course I am desperately searching for sign the next three 1/2 days will be the longest ever!! I am having twinging pains on my right a head ache every day when I wake up!! Anyone else?

jdjd2004
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm 6dpiui, and I've had a myriad of symptoms that are making me crazy. Bloating, gas, increased appetite, vivid dreams, cramping, tender bbs. I've been on 50 mg of progesterone support for the past 6 nights, so I'm paranoid that my symptoms are just from the progesterone. I caved in and took an HPT tonight. BFN, but that's to be expected. I just wanted to see if the HCG was out of my system. I'm 8dpt.

I'm not planning to test again until 12/24. I hate that this may make or break my holiday, but it is what it is. Wish I could figure out how not to be disappointed by a negative. I've only done this 2ww once before and after we got a BFN, we decided to adopt. That was more than two years ago. We've been in line to adopt from China, since 4/2007. Since we are looking at another 2 years wait, we decided to TTC a few more times. If this doesn't work, I'll give it two more cycles, but that's it. At age 40, I feel like I'm already pushing my luck.

Geez, I've run on and on. Sorry if this is TMI. Is oversharing a symptom of early pregnancy?? LOL!!

Best to all,
    Jen

makes u wonder
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jen
    well my test is tomorrow! This will be the longest day ever! I pleaded with DH this am I wanted to take a HPT he was like "don't do it!" so I didn't I am having the weirdest most vivid dreams too!! That is so strange definatley bloated but I am also on prometrium 200MG 3 times a day supository pills..so I am sure some of the symptoms are realted to that. I have my two best friends on call for tomorrow in case I get a BFN AGAIN for the 4th time! well really it is like the 30th time or more but the 4th time with IUI's and IVF : ) I am now 9 days past my transfer today is the first day I feel a tad naucious ... could just be the bad Japanese food I ate last night! Anyhow I will be saying my prayers today! Good luck to all!!!

jdjd2004
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Rajul and Makes U Wonder,

How did you guys do? Were your symptoms ep or pms? I tested again this morning 11dpiui and got a BFN. Bloating and dreams are still there. Cramping is somewhat less. I'm also experiencing a lot of itching "down there." Ugh! What we'll put ourselves through to experience the joys of parenthood! First time in my life I've ever wished I could be the man. :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast