FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    makes u wonder
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jdjd2004 - my test was 12/18 and I got a BFP!! I have been so excited my beta came in at 277 which I guess is a good number! I go back tomorrow for my second test so praying all is rising as it should! I am going to keep my fingers crossed. My biggests symptom I am having (and this has been happening since about 4 days past my tranfer) is constipation and gas which of course brings along the lovely side effect of bloating!!!!!!! (sorry if that is TMI) It is terrible but I am certainly not complaining..as long as those little blastycysts are safe bring it ) I am the person who usually has the oposite problem! I am still cramping but very slightly aside from that I have had really nothing else. What is weird is After I got my call from the doc. with the BFP I took a HPT just for fun and the + line was really faint which is weird as it is supposed to register HCG over 20 so if my levels were at 277 I would have thought that line would have been pretty dark so you never know with those tests. Oh and the dreams still soo crazy too that is a symptom no one ever tells you about!
    Good luck to all you are in my prayers rajul how did u do?

2. Advertisement

jdjd2004
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations!! That's fantastic news!!!

makes u wonder
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you very much~! I wish all the best to everyone!

MT_firegirl
    is TTC
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever you do.....DO NOT STOP YOUR PROGESTERONE based off an HPT negative. (if you are on it)

GET THE BLOOD TEST!!!!

I just stopped mine after a - HPT and an mri that was not supposed to happen if my bloodwork was positive, and I had a HUGE BFP on my bloodwork, (unknown to me at the time) SO now, my BFP is a BF m/c. Get the bloodwork. HPT's are not THAT reliable.
    Kelcey and James
    Whitefish, Montana
    TTC #1 for 14 years
    my two teensy angels

"Life is not defined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"

jdjd2004
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry that happened to you, Kelcey. But, I appreciate the advice. My last dose of the progest. was last night, and I'm scheduled for a beta on 12/24. So far all of my HPT's have been negative (last one was this am at 12dpiui), but as you've pointed out, you can't always rely on an HPT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12