FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tigerjen77
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Let's talk about BLUE VEINS!

Seriously though, what is with all the blue veins sprouting all over my breasts?
    According to everything I've researched, my other symptoms can be caused by my use of Clomid (50 mg) but the blue veins? What are those from?

IS this a pg indicator or do I just have Draino coursing through my body? Anyone else here got them? It seems as though a bunch of them are right around my areolas. (You wanted that visual right?) LOL They really started popping up yesterday and they keep multiplying. I am 12dpo today and tested BFN yesterday. Maybe I am still in it!!!!

2. Advertisement

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is a PG indiactor -increased blood flow....

Check out www.twoweekwait.com
    It's not super well organized, but you can spend hours obsessing -I mean reading and researching -LOL

Fingers crossed for you.
    D. In Dallas

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is an example..

Hi! I just wanted to share with you some TWW symptoms. I hope this helps someone.

1 DPO - Both DH and I just "knew" this was it. EWCM.
    2-4 DPO - not much other than weepiness and I "just had a feeling" that I was PG, this began actually at 1 DPO and has continued to this day.
    5-6 DPO - Tugging behind belly button, caught a cold. Intense runny nose. VERY tired. Temp drop
    7 DPO - Cold instantly dissapears?? Sore breasts begin. morning of 7 DPO I wake up and look in the mirror and my breasts are darker, blue purpulish veins, like spider veins appear. I just know that I am.
    8 DPO- Gums begin bleeding when I brush my teeth. Sore breasts continue.
    9 DPO - More of the same. Bad sleep. Sense of smell increased, headaches.
    10 DPO - More of the same, leg cramps at night (I never ever get this). Headache incredible. BFN.
    11-12 DPO - More of the same, breasts sore, getting bigger. Weepy. Very tired. Have noticed that I am getting AF type cramps and wondering why?
    13 DPO - Temp continues to climb. I decide to test again CBE digital - instantly POSITIVE! BFP! Still tired, headaches, bbs very sore, but I am excited!!!!
    D. In Dallas

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another one....

1-3dpo: O-type pains
    4dpo: itchy yeastie-type symptoms, bad cervical/pelvic cramps.
    5dpo: really sore bb's. Pronounced blue veins on them. a little pelvic cramping. Yellow CM. tiredness. CP is high and very firm.
    6dpo: sore boobs, light cramping.
    9dpo: AF-type cramping. Yellow CM.
    10dpo: AF-type cramping, on both sides.
    11dpo: really sore bb's, a little nauseated, AF-type cramps, got a ++++ Early First Response using first morning urine!! Got a "lube" vaginal sensation. CP is high and firm.
    12dpo: tested again at 12dpo using EFR and Aimstick. EFR turned ++ in 20sec, Aimstick barely a faint line after 5 mins. Tons of creamy CM. Pulling, pinching cramping.
    13dpo: more CRCM. Cramping.
    14dpo: Mildly sore BB's, a little nauseated. Did an Aimstick this morn and it went ++ in 2 minutes, much much darker than the one at 12dpo. Bad uterine cramps.
    15dpo: Tested with Answer and both lines came up right away and are equally fat and dark. Aimstick came up almost as dark as control line but only after 2 minutes. Had a bad wave of nausea at night. Still sore boobs (burning sensation) and lots of wet CM (need to wear a pantiliner, but it's not stretchy like pre-AF CM just watery)
    D. In Dallas

katielaz
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

i have them....(pg mention)

I have them and I am 7w pg. I started having them right away. I have never had them before and the main one was the vein right around my areola. I keep checking to see if it is there, helps me to calm my nerves when I am feeling nervous that I dont feel pg. I (.)(.) just feel full and ,ajor veins. I Just had to say something because the areola one is so huge on me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would have to say this is a good sign for you!!!!
    Keep us posted!
    katie
    DH Charley (35) Katie (34)
    DD Kaitlin Paige 10-21-02
    Ectopic 2/06
    DS IVF #1= Charles A. 04-16-07
    DS Bennett Finn 01-07-09 natural gift!
    4/11 ectopic in abdomen
    2/12 m/c
    www.katherinestaufferphotography.com

MommytoKamryn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    tigerjen- Good sign there I bet your PG...... But I can't use that as a excuse for me as I already have them from my previous pg and I still got them... Keep us posted....
    MommytoKamryn
    DH 32 and Myself 32
    ttc #2 ovulatory dysfunction dh sterile
    7th cycle Letrozole 5mg Nov 10th, 11th BFP
    U/S dec15th got to see heartbeat.
    DueDate 8-3-07

tigerjen77
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the great info and BFP wishes!

Tomorrow is 13dpo and I am wrestling with if i should test or not. I am scared that it will be BFN. Should I hold off until AF hopefully is late? (AF is due Thursday)

Thanks ladies!!!

BFP WISHES TO ALL!

And to those who are PG already, Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond!!

tigerjen77
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I did test this am w/FMU. Another BFN Not only that but I think my period is here.There was a brownish pink tinge on the tp when I wiped.

How did this happen? I felt so sure this was it. I actually felt pg and then this morning before I even took the test I didn't feel pg anymore. It is cd 27 so I am sure I am out now. No way I wouldn't have a BFP by now. (my cycles are 28 days)

As for the blue veins and all that, they are still there but it seems as if they are less pronounced today. My boobs are still sore but that is probably just pre-AF stuff now. I hate this. I think dh and I are going to take a break for the rest of the year. I just don't feel like I can handle it anymore emotionally.

Best of luck to all of you still trying for that +++!!!!

wan2b3+
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe you are just now implanting -hence the tinge of color,
    You wouldn't get a BFP for a couple of days after implantation.
    Do you chart? Are your temps up? It's not over thi AF is here as usual!! Light AF doesn't count.
    Fingers Crossed for you!
    D. In Dallas

MommytoKamryn
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    tigerjen- you could be implanting and that's why you get a little of the discharge. I am still holding out for ya for that BFP.......I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya..
    MommytoKamryn
    DH 32 and Myself 32
    ttc #2 ovulatory dysfunction dh sterile
    7th cycle Letrozole 5mg Nov 10th, 11th BFP
    U/S dec15th got to see heartbeat.
    DueDate 8-3-07

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast