FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

tumblegrl10
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Anyone have BFP with no symptoms?

I am 6dpiui and have absolutely no symptoms. I had some cramping and the day of iui that lasted through 3dpiui. 5dpiu my cramps disappeared and today I had none as well. Just wondering if this is a good or bad sign. Has anyone out there gotten BFP's with no symptoms after day 5 or 6???

2. Advertisement

whitney
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a BFP and had no symptoms at all, even when I tested on 16dpIVF! Keep the faith!

olina
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

pregn. ment.

Hi,
    I had no symptoms at all and it did work for me. Believe me I was really concerned about that issue, got crazy on the boards, looking for more women who didn't feel a thing and still did get pregnant. On the IVF & Tech board there's a thread that if you search for it, it's called BFP Faint line, or something like that, anyway the majority of the women in there did get pregnant, and none felt a thing going on there, it was quite funny how we all got desperate about what we were not feeling, and also about the POAS issue too.
    I hope this brings you some confront,best of luck
    Olina

tumblegrl10
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much ladies! I am having a very depressing day already today and only 9dpiui! This helped a bunch! I will read this several times a day if that is what it takes to keep me sane the next few days!!!!

Olina, I will definitely search for that thread!

rio
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My RE just told me that even if I think that I have pregnancy symptoms to not believe them because they could be from the progesterone. She said not to even think about it until it's time to take the pregnancy test (easy to say hard to do). So....keep your chin up! I know how desperate we all are to feel something!