FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions

Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast
    jeanniereeves
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Early Pregnancy Symptoms

When you get pregnant, add your symptoms here!!!
    I love obsessing over early pregnancy symptoms, so I thought I would start a thread here.

2. Advertisement

jeanniereeves
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is some to obsess over.....

Sorry ladies for taking so long to add to this helpful list but I was trying to get over the initial excitement!

The biggest clue for me was the lack of soar bb's, bloating, and cramping that I normally get immediately after O and before AF. This time, bb's didnt become soar until much later.

3DPO- quick spontaneous fluttering in ovaries.

4DPO- I woke up with a soar throat but more like swollen glands. Mild discomfort in ovary, lasting less than 1 minute. NOT painful at all.

5DPO- Swollen glands slight - like noticable when swallow but not painful to say the least. Woke up with stuffy nose but at 3pm, seems to have cleared up. Feel warm in room that I am always COLD in.

6DPO- slight burning in ovaries on right side - ever so slight. Runny nose & swollen glands in morning. Unusal sticky cf.

7DPO- notice some cf thats sticky and a bit watery but note I feel great. Woke up with stuffy nose again. No cramps, no pain, though dull pain on right side...so slight and wouldnt consider it painful.

8DPO- Slight burning pain in my right ovary more obvious than yesterday. Feel a burning sensation in my right ovary and its nagging.

9DPO- Felt pain in right ovary last night continueously. Not cramping but more of a poking pain. Went to bathroom and spotting starting at 12pm. Spotting is brownish and resembles the colour post AF that occurs only visible when I wipe. Getting pinching pains in tummy periodically not cramps though. Getting hot flashes - feel extremely warm! Not bloated like I am normally before AF, No tender breast though sometimes shooting pain (like a line). Spotting dried up at 9pm/

10DPO- around 11pm, noticed it felt like someone was poking me in the stomach using continued pressure. I also felt like things were moving around inside, like pulling and pinching. Some pinches were around my bellybutton. Felt like spotting but just very watery cf. Glands became swollen again. Breasts became swollen, veins showing. Hot flashes! Feeling somewhat more tired

11DP0 -swollen glands, still a little mild pain in tummy. swollen breasts, heavy and veins showing. Hot flashes continue and feeling tired. feel pregnant but afraid to admit in case I jinx it. Negative HPT.

12DPO- Breasts still swollen but not hurting. Tired last nigth but dont know if psychological. Still getting poking pain in irght side and by belly button Nose stuffy this morning. Noticed spotting while exercising but an hour later, spotting stopped.

13DPO- breasts still feel firm. At four pm, felt exhausted. Yawning every few minutes. Very thirsty despite drinking 4 L of water. Took HPT and it was POSITIVE!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...I can't believe I get to post here! DH and I have been TTC #1 for three months. We had no idea how easy or difficult it would be, so I am still in shock that I'm pregnant! I tested positive at 9 dpo with SaveOn Tests, then confirmed at 10 dpo with First Response.

Early symptoms were tiredness, sore bbs, and an enormous appetite. I have been ravenous! I've also been very emotional.

I've been crampy, too, since right after ovulation. They are strange, little twinges...sort of feel like something is poking me. I'm really bloated and my lower back has hurt.

I haven't had any nausea...not yet anyway!

Every Blessing~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I wasn't paying attention, I wouldn't even know I'm 5 weeks PG, but here's the little things I noticed:
    8 DPO-Present: burning pain in left ovary (corpus luteum??) and creamy CF started back up
    9 DPO-restless sleep (woke up to sound of cat meowing, thinking it was alarm telling me time to temp.) Big spike in temp, POAS, BFP!
    10DPO-present: unquenchable thirst--16oz. of water gone before I even get to work; peeing a lot too (as a teacher, I'm used to holding it all day--no more!) Wake around 4:30 every half hour, seeing if it's time to temp. so I can pee
    15 DPO: Little nipple sensitivity
    16 DPO: SO hot today--face is bright red. COme to think of it, my face is always pink lately and feels hot.
    17 DPO: Sudden urge to plop down on floor and sleep while in the middle of catering an event. Felt like I was going to die if I didn't rest.
    19 DPO: Same as above, only while working at Pottery Barn--HATING being there. Dragging thru the day. Yawning non-stop, like I'm not getting enough oxygen. Feel dumb today--can't come up w/ the words I need to talk to customers.
    20 DPO: I swear my bbs are bigger. Nipples thicker and erect. DH agrees they feel bigger, although they look the same.
    21 DPO: Areolas filing out a bit.
    22 DPO: Pants no longer fit comfortably (are unbuttoned right now.) Am so bloated I can't stand my normal pants.
    Ok, I think I'm out of 'early' PG territory now. Not a whole lot going on, but no complaints from me. to all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

noted which things were normal PMS symptoms for me with "(normal)".

1dpo - 8dpo: CP stayed medium most of the time...it usually is low/firm/closed right after O

7dpo:
    - starting to feel pre AF barely-noticable cramps. (normal)
    - I had to have a Whatchamacallit bar and wasabi peanuts...I ate the whole can of peanuts.
    - WEIRD amount of energy today. Even with an hour long walk I still wanted to clean my entire office area!

8dpo:
    - gas like cramps (normal)
    - tingy uterus pains (normal)
    - heartburn in the afternoon and evening.

9dpo:
    - possible triphasic message
    - Mood swings (somewhat normal)
    - heartburn afternoon
    - stitch in my side
    - had to take a nap in the evening

10 dpo:
    - poking pain in uterus around 2:30 pm (normal)
    - by evening I was having AF type cramps, light (normal)

11dpo:
    - temp went back up .02 degrees, so i test with FMU. Nothing showed up right way so I went back to bed. Almost 2 hours later there was a line. I tested again with a diff brand, SMU, and faint positive!

12dpo:
    - sharp pokes in my uterus

13dpo:
    - STARVING and craving cheese! Sweet stuff doesn't sound too good unless it's chocolate

ChelseaF
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting this. I too am a fellow obsessor! I think we should pin this and add to it so it's here every month when I swear I'm pregnant!

I have to say this month has felt really different for me and I told hubby this morning that if I'm not pregnant I must have a gargantuous cyst or something. I am sooo bloated and feel a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, like if I lean against the counter, it hits me right beneath my belly button and sends a mild but shooting pain through to my back. I am only 8 or 9 dpo, so this is way early for me to get bloated. I already have on my fat pants, and this morning they were tight, but have since stretched a bit and are okay! I also have sore bbs, and some nausea, although I've been sick - sore throat, nagging cough, stuffy/runny nose, so that could have to do with it.

The calling of the HPT's is getting louder and louder!

Chelsea

jeanniereeves
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon all you newly pregnant ladies! Post your symptoms so the rest of us can obsess!

want2bmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am 11 days post and just found out that im actutally, finally pregnant. The only symptons I have had is alot of mild cramping on and off on my right side. I havent noticed anything elso, but will post as soon as i do

cpn84
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI,

I just wanted to remind everyone to add their positive symptoms. It is good for all of us in the 2 week wait!!
    41yrs old- High FSH

IVF #1 converted to IUI 8/04 BFN
    IVF#2 converted to IUI 11/04 BFN
    IVF#3 converted to IUI 3/05 BFN

never made it to retrieval
    Working on China adoption

Chris

Sue1976
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some of my syptoms. I'm 15-16 dpo. They came on early too. I've had four +HPT.

Sore breasts
    Tired all the time
    Nausea...just kicked in.
    AF like cramps...they have subsided
    weird poking, pulling pains in belly
    Night waking...3AM is the magical mystery hour!
    Have to pee all the time.
    Watery discharge
    Hungry all the time

I had no spotting or bleeding. As far as I know the pains are normal. No cravings at all and sometimes when I start eating, I feel sick.
    ~EDD 11/25/05~

Jenweb
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!

I am not pg, but in my 2ww. I still love to hear as many of early symptoms as Ican from who ever I can.
    I am 7dpt for an FET of 1 morula.
    I got my 1 week labs today and they were...
    e2-418
    progest-19
    Doc says hes happy with this and looks good, beta on monday!!!
    I have sore boobs with vains appearing now.
    I am tired and I am moody...cry at songs, yell at husband, laugh with strangers....
    My sleep is either great or awful, and my nose is stuffed.
    I have dreams about Kentucky fried chicken and taco bell.
    if any of you knew your levels prior to beta spill that infor too...e2 and progest..
    thank you
    Jenweb

Sue1976
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some new syptoms. This morning while I was working, I had a lot of saliva, it was creeping out the sides, how weird is that. This one might be tmi but when I move my ....bowels, the pressure is much stronger, and I am very uncomfortable before I go. Sorry for that weird info, but someone has to talk about the strange stuff right. LOL My boobs have also gotten itchy and shiney. Also I've had a strange taste and texture in my mouth.
    Last edited by Sue1976; 03-25-2005 at 04:09 PM.
    ~EDD 11/25/05~

xxDarlenexx
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can share a few things-
    Normally I am a night-owl, but I feel more tired at night, which is not like me.
    I have had off and on pinching and stabbing pains on my right side every day since IUI.
    On 6dpIUI, noticed that my breasts were tender to the touch, but closer to and kinda behind the areola.
    On 11dpIUI, had a headache all day.
    12dpIUI, had spotting and weird cramping/pulling, not like AF cramps.
    14-16dpiui feeling tired by 3pm. Took nap everyday
    16dpiui breast soreness returns.

No nausea, or food cravings...hunger really hasn't changed much.

Dar

Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast