FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LilSp
    never think gloomy

Post Thanks / Like
    Bingo! I also watched this video. She explained different things in detail. I remember or maybe we’re talking about different videos.
    Her speech was on behalf of surrogate mother, wasn’t it?
    Sure. I think agency at least protects us from various hazards and the service of some of them costs less that it would be in case you arrange everything by yourself

2. Advertisement

Patrik
    hope makes me alive

Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdFLosOHjpk here is the link by the way. I don't know if you watched this but anyways, surrogacy service is not free. Agency as well can charge to high fees for its service. I think the best option is to choose an agency based in the country of surrogacy. Just for example, if you do surrogacy in Ukraine, it's better and much cheaper to choose Ukrainian surrogacy agency which will do the same things for less money. And of course surrogates get less but they also don't have that high expenses I think

LilSp
    never think gloomy

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I was telling about the same video. She looks very assertive in her story.
    Absolutely true, Patrick! The best way is to be with guys who have got pretty a long experience in different programs. I think only in such case it can guarantee they will be good in all that you’d possible face during your journey.
    The main task is to find a reliable office that would protect you from beginning to end and you exactly know their liability and your rights. And exactly so! we definitely have to choose agency among those countries which have legislation friendly to conducting surrogacy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12