FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Surrogacy without using agency and lawyer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ChinaMonkeys
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you assuming that Citizenship is Automatic then please??

' Meeting all other statutory requirements in order to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child at birth. '

Are you assuming that Citizenship is Automatic then please??

Anyone who makes less than $40,000 is omitted by United States Immigration Services for the Child to receive United States Citizenship.

What you are saying or what I hear you saying is . ' Is that the Mother has to have language understanding of her rights are being terminated as well also?? '

From multiple experiences . There is still considerable or ' great grey area ' in doing this Legally ??

You still well be Financially Responsible for the ' Best Interests ' of the Child until they are the age of 21, and are you Legally willing to risk this possiblity as well also please??

2. Advertisement

Hope4Spring
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    ChinaMonkeys: I didn't assume anything or say anything. I just cut-and-paste the information given by U.S. government regarding the laws and policy for children born through surrogacy in a foreign country. Here is the link:

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...echnology.html

ChinaMonkeys: I don't want to argue with you or challenge your opions since I think it's a waste of time.
    Last edited by Hope4Spring; 10-28-2016 at 05:49 AM.

ChinaMonkeys
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking at the facts.

That International Adoption is currently under scrutiny and alot of major changes.

If ' Citizenship ' is not ' negligently ' or ' skip process ' factored or considered .

You are Financially, and Emotionally responsible for a Child until they turn 21 Overseas or in a Foreign Country.

These forums are meant to educate ??

Where do you get argumentative, or ' Challenge people's Facts ' ?? Rather than their ' Opinions ' please??

Kelly007
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Tuesday from CARE SURROGACY! I am excited to guide anyone that has ever been or desiring to become a surrogate. Life is so precious and nothing is more rewarding than giving life and providing the life long dream of completing a family.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact our agency and we would be more than glad to speak with you.
    CARE Surrogacy | San Diego California
    Office: 619-981-9782

SergeD
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by string_beats View Post
    I dont know if you really understood my question or not, but my question is lawyer is required to do all legal stuff or can a person do the paperwork themself? I know alot about documents and stuff so I think I can try dealing with court myself and I dont know where you got this info that traditional surrogacy is not in practice anymore cuz what I read and learnt onlinem is that people still using traditional surrogacy and I was very close starting the process with someone but feels like i need to learn more before I make and sign any contracts, thanks
    I have made kind of research on that myself and it appears that you can spend not less money, though you try to spare! Firstly, it is very difficult to find a healthy surrogate yourself. If you choose a woman, you should pay for all her medical examination and you have to find out what is important and if you are not a doctor...Secondly, there must be some regulations of your relationships, how is it possible to believe a person 100% without having any document signed? If something goes wrong, you need more attempts to be done and you can not evaluate it yourself, in any case there must be some medical support. And how are you going to control the surrogate? Does she have a sexual parner or not etc? Traditional surrogacy has lots of risks too. It can be possible in case a good friend of a relative helps you..If you do not have such people, it is better not to waste time and money for no guarantees.

ChinaMonkeys
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with ' Serge D' and I think that i and or ' we ' as a Forum. Could then better answer your questions.

After reading or hearing you plan of what you hope to accomplish!!
    Thanks SergeD thanked for this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12