Ppl lol at me all the time about everyday stuff that just grosses me out.
I often say..."You couldn't pay me 50 grand to do that!", and I mean it!
For instance, last week Dh asked me to make him salmon salad sandwiches for work, and I would NOT have eaten that slop for 50 grand!
Well.....perhaps if my mortgage didn't get renewed I might try it-hehehe.
Anyway, lets get some fun going here again and play fear factor...woosy style!
What would you REFUSE to do...even for 50 grand?
Everyday stuff that just grosses you out!
I would not:
1) Open a can of salmon, see the bones and skin inside, mix it with onions and seasoning and mayo, and then eat it! Puke my head off!!
2) Step on and squish to death, a june bug under my bare foot.
Ugh! Snap crackle & pop my cookies!
3) Wash kids clothes with my own because they don't wipe and wash right!
No....I'd do 2 loads 1st, even if both loads were only 1-2 items each!
4) Blow snot out of my nose!
Horrendous!...But...9 out of 10 guys who work here, do it every day!
It just makes my throat start to heave encountering this...phenomena!
Men are just sick creatures-hehehe
5) Drain anal glands-0 sorry so gross!
I take the dogs to the vets for this a few times a year and I can't even be in the room with them when it is being done!
They stick their finger in the butt, curl it up, then pull it out.
Butt stuff gets all over the floor and it just STINKS like rotting poop!
Hach..... hach..... hork!
(Hope no-one is eating right now- sorry)
Gross.....yeah, and some are really lame and silly, but unless my house is about to be auctioned off, I would do none of the above...even for 50 grand!
What would you refuse to do???
Results 1 to 2 of 2
04-27-2005, 02:03 PM #1Sym2Registered Userhas no status.
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- Blog Entries
Fun Poll **Fear Factor.....Woosy-style**
05-02-2005, 07:34 AM #2razRegistered Userhas no status.
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- South Carolina
Oh boy theres a few here,
1. Even though I am a nurse, I refuse to take a job where I have to counsel(sp?), assist with, or assist with recovery of a patient whom has had or is considering an abortion for reason's other than that of the death of the fetus. Too hard to watch another human kill something I have tried so hard for.
2. I do not, will not, and cannot tolerate beef or chicken liver of any kind,, ech!
3. I will not purchase my DH's ciggerettes or alcohol. I do not like them, think they stick and definitely don't want to kiss him after he has done either, yuck! (no offense to smokers but I breathed straight 02 for 3 weeks, can't stand the smell!)
4.I would not sell or compromise my body in anyway (sexually) for any money. I don't have an inflated self ego, but I am worth more than any man could every pay, Its for love, or buddy your flat turned down.
5.I would never do anything to harm my son. I would lay my life down for his, but never by my own hand would I do anything to harm him.
6. I would never eat, put in my mouth, or transport with my mouth, anything that had legs, buzzed, had antennae, or could possibly bite me. That is just plain out disgusting, never mind eating anythings uterus, ovaries or testicles, just plain out sicko!
There's a few more, I just can't think of it right now
thanks for the fun sym2!
razYour star shone brilliantly, if but a fleeting moment, etched forever in my heart. My heart ached so sadly when your light ceased to be, for me losing you, and for you, losing me.
16+ y ttc, 8 prg, 7 M/c
4 blighted O:90,92 x2,95
11/05 in c-s scar. 2/10/06, (9w4d-hb) 10/10/06 (9w1d -hb)
& 1 miracle 9/25/04 Hunter Isaac Lee
Diagnosis: Turner's mosiac syndrome
By Fossette in forum AuctionsReplies: 37Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
By punky in forum AugustReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2005, 02:17 PM
By LeslieT in forum General Pregnancy boardReplies: 10Last Post: 03-05-2005, 03:46 AM
DISCLAIMER: Fertile Thoughts allows advertisers to publish information about their services. Fertile Thoughts does not provide medical advice or endorse any particular service or approach to treating infertility. We encourage people to learn as much as possible about the range of options available before committing to any one. We also encourage users to share their thoughts on all fertility options on our forums.