FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

cag4nyg
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

I froze!!!!!

My wife and i won tickets to see Melissa Etheridge at Hard Rock in Hollywood last night. We even got her to autograph her new xmas CD. Well when i got in front of her all i was able to get out was hi... err i want to kick myself in the butt.
    Heather

BrookeLyn ( 4 1/2)
    Devin (2 1/2)

2. Advertisement

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG..how funny! Star struck were you? But you got an autograph! That's cool!

How was the concert..assuming she was a Hard Rock singing and not just milling around talking to people

Amy

cag4nyg
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was not really a concert. She was there to kick off pinkotober for hard rock. it was for her fan club, about 250 people only. Yes i got her autograph and i know its real because i handed her the cd, she signed it and handed ti back to me. =)

Star struck is an understatment. Hopfully next time if there is a next time i will be better. lol She did sign 4 soungs though, i run for life, message to myself, blue christmas, and Smeone bring me water

she only had 2 songs picks we all picked the other two by yelling...lol
    Heather

BrookeLyn ( 4 1/2)
    Devin (2 1/2)

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow...a nice intimate gathering! Those are nice. Next time will be different. You'll walk right up to her and start talking to her I know it!

But there has to BE a next time. :-)

How's school going? And those Harley's. Those keeping the cost of gas down?

Amy

cag4nyg
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    wife said there will be a next time if she has to buy the meet and greet tickets for a concert sometime.

Harleys are good today was wifes first day riding to work. she took forever to get her lic just because of tiem and work.

ALso BrookeLyn started preschool today. my baby girl is getting to be a big girl. Its only a 3 hour program so i get to go get her here in a few min at shes out at 10:45. and we will see hwo her day went. She first school picture day is next monday =)

School is alright. i was on a break for the back 4 weeks because i was tring to stufy for LSAT but i postponed it until Feb.
    Last edited by cag4nyg; 10-06-2008 at 11:16 AM.
    Heather

BrookeLyn ( 4 1/2)
    Devin (2 1/2)

wintak
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG..BrookeLyn is in pre-school! WOW...My DS started Kindy this year and DD got moved into the pre-school room! Can't believe how fast some of the time flies

aMy

cag4nyg
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah she started today. I was thinking of nto takign her till next year because she is 3 1/2 but i figgured you know what she want big time to learn so lets try. And so she is at the local elm school in the state program. She will be in the program 2 years because of where her b-day falls then she will move to the reg part of the school for Kindy and then DJ will be in the Preschool.

Time does fly i cant believe my baby girl is in school. She has been home with me since birth basicly execpt for the times that my dad watched her for me before he passed.
    Heather

BrookeLyn ( 4 1/2)
    Devin (2 1/2)