Hi everyone, im looking to come to the US for IVF+ PGS and i'v narrowed it down to 2 clinics- CCRM / RMA NJ. I want a clinic that has expertise and experience in
- working with older population (im 39)
- Working with difficult cases( We've had 4 IVF+ PGD with no success) (I also have a genetic issue- balanced translocation+ DH has sperm issues)
- Top PGS embryologists and testing
- Hopefully pioneers in new technology
I need your help with
- Your opinion on CCRM vs RMA NJ
- Which doctor do you recommend I ask for an appointment with for my first consult, at either place. I figured, I would do 1 consult at both places to help me decide.
Thanks ladies, getting on the treatment horse again after a 1.5 years of healing my heart from the pain of failed treatments!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-02-2017, 03:57 AM #1priRegistered Userhas no status.
CCRM vs RMA NJ
03-05-2017, 07:09 AM #2priRegistered Userhas no status.
Any thoughts, ladies and gentlemen?
Tags for this Thread
DISCLAIMER: Fertile Thoughts allows advertisers to publish information about their services. Fertile Thoughts does not provide medical advice or endorse any particular service or approach to treating infertility. We encourage people to learn as much as possible about the range of options available before committing to any one. We also encourage users to share their thoughts on all fertility options on our forums.