FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

katrack
    has no status.
    Decorating/Gardening/Mormon Boards
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Busy

First Sunday RS lesson

Is your first Sunday RS lesson always the First Presidency message? (Or a selected talk in May/November.) We always did that in my old ward but they aren't as tightly scheduled here. However, I thought that was what were directed to do, both RS and Priesthood.
    dd (10), dd & dd (12), ds (22), dd (24) + dgs (5 & 2), ds (27)

Our words reveal our refinements; they tell the discerning listener of the company we have kept; they are the hallmarks of education and culture. - Dale Carnegie

2. Advertisement

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We do that for our FOURTH Sunday lesson, a talk given from the last General Conference. Two Sundays a month are from the manual, then I think fast Sunday is a lesson from the RS presidency?
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

Kirst7
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl View Post
    We do that for our FOURTH Sunday lesson, a talk given from the last General Conference. Two Sundays a month are from the manual, then I think fast Sunday is a lesson from the RS presidency?
    that is what we do here too...the RS presidency teaches and chooses the topic.
    15 13 7 3