FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lynne28
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Fertility Blend for Men

Just curious how many people out there have had dh's use Fertility Blend? What were results (good or bad) after using it? Did it increase sperm count? Also, what is your dx?

Thanks for any info. you can give me.

Lynne
    Lynne & DH '98
    TTC 4yrs/4-03 /5 IVF's, 1 BFP
    8/6/7-Nicholas James--The LOVE of our lives 9lbs 14.4 oz 22"
    15 month stats: 26 lbs.-75% /33-1/4"-95% Our little heffer!

2. Advertisement

Lynne28
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is a fantastic improvement. The more I hear about it, the more encouraged I feel. I definitely think I will be buying some.

Lynne
    Lynne & DH '98

obrnxho
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    would you recommend fertility blend or proxeed? DH has low sperm motility conceive once through icsi three yeras ago but lost heartbeat at two and a half months. Turning 33 in two weks and ready to conceive again

Lynne28
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly can't answer that for you. We have not used either just yet. I have ordered the Fertility Blend and am waiting for it to arrive. It is a lot cheaper than Proxeed ($600 + for 3 months worth as opposed to $30/1 mths supply). However my RE recommended the Proxeed, so maybe it is better, I dunno!!

Good luck to you and I will post something after dh starts taking it and gets a SA done again.

Lynne
    Lynne & DH '98

obrnxho
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks please keep me posted and I think I will talk it over with my DH and order something soon.

ExhaustedWaitin
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know if this helps but.. FertilityBlend is from Stanford. They are constantly doing studies. Also, lookup proxeed's ingredients. Its mostly L-carnitine. I just bought L-carnitine from vitacost.com (500 mg 300 caps for $30 = 75 days at 2000mg/day). So essentially it is FB + more L-carnitine.
    I'd suggest not to miss out on FB's herbal ingredients. Who knows what might work?

UmmyINSH
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    If the count is the only problem, Fertility Blend seems to be a winner. My dh's count went from 1-2 million to 37 million on the Fertility Blend in the three months. It didn't help with his low motility however which is still too low to make a difference it seems. We ran out and haven't reordered, and we thought the same thing ExhaustedWaitin' - didn't want to miss out on the main ingredient so we got the seperate L-carnitine supplements along with an antioxidant the doc recommended instead.

Majubee
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh wow. I am new here, first time posting! HI!

Anyway, oh wow! I didn't know Fertility Blend was so good! My husband has been using Proxeed. He went from 240,000 to 1.4 million in 2 months with it. When he gets home from deployment I am definitely going to look into Fertility Blend for him! Isn't Fertility Blend sold at GNC?

Lynne28
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, dh has been on Fertility Blend for about a month, but he hasn't had a s/a to know if it has made any difference yet. I hope and pray it makes some kind of difference.

Yes, you can buy Fertility Blend from GNC or on-line. I buy it on-line.

My RE recommended Proxeed, but it is so expensive, we thought we would try the Fertility Blend first. I'll keep you posted on his results. I will be starting bcp's at the end of June and hopefully ER/ET will be sometime at the end of July beginning of Aug., so we will definitely be getting a s/a then and will know if it has made any difference at all. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just curious....has their been any difference w/your dh and Proxeed?
    Lynne & DH '98

Majubee
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see. Thank you! on 2 months of proxeed his count went from 240,000 to 1.4 million!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast