FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
experience with Proxeed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    be
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

It did worked for me.

I just want to share my experience. I did read your comments a year ago about Proxeed, and i wasn't shure if i should buy it or not, because of its price. But i am big in Vitamins and don't like doctors. So i decided to buy it. I bought it for 6 months, and i got pregnant in the meantime. We didn't get to finish the 6 months we bought. I am 35 weeks now! And my husband did not took it regularly, so i think it did work. We tryed to get pregnant for a year first, and couldn't because his sperm count was very low. The Doc. solution was to get me into fertility treatment, which i did not wanted, so i looked for options to increase sperm count.
    So i have one months and 16 days of proxeed left which i will not use, if anyone wants it. I am willing to sell it for $100 free shipping.
    Also any questions about it, i am willing to answer.

Good luck.

2. Advertisement

lovingladybugs
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Proxeed is pricy by worked for us TWICE

My DH had a low count, low motilty and low morphology after havinghis vascetomy reversed in 2005. We started with 5 sperm, not 5 million, only 5 and they were dead. After being on fertilily blend the count rose to 9 million but motility and morphology were still awful. Our RE (reproductive endocrinoligyist) put DH on Proxeed and in 3 months time, 38 million, motility was 63% and morphology was 6%. We did IVf due to MFI, my Endo, and Pcos and got pregnant. I MC'd and he started the Proxeed again. This time great results again. We are doing acupuncture to help with morphology, but if your issues are motility or count, Proxeed is for you. There is a small percentage of men it doesn't work for, but that is usually testosterone related. Clomid works for those men.

BeccaNS
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amazed

Tried 6 months

We tried using it for about 6 months, didn't seem to help us. But I'm not giving up on the idea that vitamins could help, so now I'm trying to find something else for him to try. Maybe it didn't work for us due to other factors at the time (stress, diet, anything). I wouldn't buy it again but at least we tried it.

jokila
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    no experiences wtih proxeed but a very good experiences with Fertimax. A serious product. I think

alowicious28
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Secondary infertility :(

Hi, thought I wud put my experience on here for future reference for others. We have a child following a successful VR. My DH had a low count of 10ml per millilitre and 20% motility but we acheived pregnancy. Hi first SA after the VR was 2 dead sperm so he took Fertility blend for men and his count rose up to the 10 ml. 3 years later and we are trying for our second baby and after a yr of trying finally had a SA to find there were 4 ml non motile sperm and this later reduced to no sperm at all. So DH has been on the FertilityBlend again for 3 months and he now has a count of 3 ml per millilitre and 15% motility. Our IVF Dr prescribed him with Proxeed which he is to mix to sachets with water and drink per day. He will be having a SA done again in about a month so I will put the results on here so you can see if there has been a difference.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12