FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knot Borde
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

My neighbor saw me naked!

One of our best friends came over last night to get in the hot tub. He wanted to soak his muscles after a double header game he played. We all jumped in the hot tub and just hung out for an hour or so. When we got out, I assumed that Scott was going out of our gate and on to his house. There was no reason for him to come back inside as he had everything he needed outside and the gate was wide open. I went inside to start getting ready for bed. As usual, I took my bathing suit off in the laundry room and was drying off in the kitchen. I was literally standing in front of the sink without a stitch of clothing. Suddenly, the back door opens (which is about 5 feet from the sink). When I looked up, it was Scott! I immediately pulled the towel up and around me, but it was too late. He saw everything. We both were laughing so hard and my DH was right behind Scott. He had no clue what had just happened until we started laughing and explained. I woke up at 4:30 this morning and giggled again. Oh well, I guess I can't worry about it now. Lesson learned - don't stand in the kitchen naked when neighbors are in the yard!
    Janis (41), DH (50)
    DD 4 1/2 years old!

2. Advertisement

MollyKate
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm chuckling..... yeah, out here in the country we're very close with our neighbors and people tend to knock and walk right in. Our downstairs bathroom is in plain view of the front door and I don't think to close the door in the mornings before the kids are up (actually I don't close the door when I'm home with the kids becuase they are interested in potty time) So long story short - there I am on the can and in she walks! HELLO!

Good thing we're friends.

Molly
    Molly (37) Howard (45)
    Maxwell Irving and Stacy Lynne born 5-27-2006

CAKI
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thats too funny....the other day I went to my neighbors house here in Germany and the husband answered the door in the speedo type underwear...he proceeded to talk to me in his underwear for sometime. I know its not the same, but disconcerting all the time. Kids over here go nekid all the time outside, 7 and 8 year olds....its quite strange! The pools are also nekid pools...DH can't wait to go swimming! Give me a bathing suit.
    Last edited by CAKI; 07-30-2007 at 08:40 AM.
    Caki
    3 iui neg, 1 ivf neg, 1 ivf chemical
    PG by acupuncture and herbs
    EDD - 1/16/06

DD - Rianna Li Shu born Oct 8, 2005 25 weeks and a fighter! 1lb 11oz - 12 inches long!

pepper
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    So funny! Yeah, at least you are in great shape...

I think I saw one of my neighbors nekked a few weeks ago. I've not told anyone until now. I was knocking on their door, ringing the bell, and I see his face come around the corner, then disappear. A few moments later the wife comes to the door. I walk through my house nude and we only have sheer coverings on the windows except in our bed/bathroom.

Jen213
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh OH! Like others said - at least you're in great shape!!! I'm sure he didn't mind!!!!

This past Mardi Gras day, I met my neighbors down in the Quarter. (Trey works for the Budweiser distributor here in NOLA & they have a balcony on Bourbon St. every year. They always invite us up there - dh didn't want to go but didn't mind if I went.) At the end of the evening, Trey, his wife Karen, & myself took a cab home. On the way home, Karen flashed me (I think we made a bet or something & she lost). Then I flashed her back - so Trey ended up seeing my boobs too! Obviously we had had a lot to drink. The next day, I was so embarrassed! He hasn't let me live that one down yet!
    Last edited by Jen213; 07-30-2007 at 10:15 AM.
    Jen213
    IVF/ICSI #1
    Fraternal TWIN BOYS Dalton & Dylan
    I can't believe my babies are 3 years old!!!!!

Emily'sMom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. I would have died from total embarassment. Then again, maybe if I had your bod I wouldn't have flinched.
    Ellen
    Mommy to a sweet miracle - Emily- 3/02
    1st DEIVF - TWINS!!!!
    - Alexander David and - Katelyn Rose
    Arrived at 35w on 2/6/06

TruBrit(2)
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Too funny - I'm glad you could all laugh about it!!
    blessed with IVF/ICSI miracle 12/05

Knot Borde
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad so many of you have had similar experiences. The stories are hilarious.

Jen, in N.O., I think everyone shows boobs at one time or another!
    Janis (41), DH (50)
    DD 4 1/2 years old!

tasha
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure that it was an accident?? What was you dh's reaction? I know that mine would be freaking.

tasha

dsr
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no! Well, at least you look good and everyone had a laugh about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast