FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
February/March/April 2018 Cycle Buddy Group

weary
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

February/March/April 2018 Cycle Buddy Group

Hello!

There used to be a cycle buddy group every month here years back when I was doing IVF and the support was so awesome. I know that fertile thoughts site went down for a while and never really recovered sadly. But I am hoping some folks will join me for Feb/March/April 2018 and we can support each other as we go through the crazy roller coster ride that IVF is.

About me - I am 42 so this IVF is really a long-shot for me. My AMH is below 1 so I know chances are like 10 to 5 percent for success. I just failed one IVF already this year. But I'm giving this last insurance covered IVF my best effort. Taking a bunch of supplements, eating healthy and even suggested some tweaks to my medication protocol to my RE (adding HGH Saizen and not doing BCP at the start) so fingers crossed!

Waiting for cycle day 1 probably mid-march. In case it's interesting - some supplements I'm taking:
    1. Serrapeptase - this is an enzyme supposed to help break down endometriosis adhesions. 120,000 serrapeptase units (1 pill a day)
    2. Fertinatal DHEA 25mg 3x per day.
    3. CoQ10 - 600mg per day.
    4. R-Lipoic Acid 200mg per day.
    5. Vitamin E 200IU per day.
    6. Vitamin D 5000IU per day.
    7. Evening Primrose Oil 500mg
    8. Omega-3 Fish Oil 2200mg
    9. Vitamin C 500mg
    10. Pre-natal vitamin

Join me please so this cycle is not so lonely.
    Weary.
    Last edited by weary; 02-22-2018 at 05:37 AM.
    Likes Tulip1834 liked this post

2. Advertisement

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I’m in a TWW...but here to support you! GL

weary
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    JBMBABY14 yay! Thank you. I guess my last IVF ended last weekend with a BFN hence the reach-out for support. My supplement-taking is ramping up and thankfully no side-effects. I think the CoQ10 is giving me a much needed boost of energy which is nice.

How are you doing? How many days till your beta test? Hope all is going great and you're staying relaxed. Crossing my fingers for a BFP for you of course.

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Weary! There is also a Facebook group if you want to join..most ladies just got their BFP BUT they are all super supportive! Glad the COq is giving you energy!
    My beta is Monday I’m planning on testing tom! I’m super nervous! This is my last embryo from my IVF 2 in October...

weary
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    JBMBABY thanks for the facebook group info - don't think I'll join though. I can't keep up with facebook as it is sometimes.

Wow good luck tomorrow for the POAS! I am a firm believer in testing at home - helps me handle the results in the privacy of my own bathroom. Waiting to hear your good news tomorrow...
    Likes Romy69 liked this post

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news indeed!! I got a BFP!!! Hooray
    Likes Romy69, weary liked this post

weary
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yay!! Congratulations good news indeed - it's the best news one can get in this journey.

JBMBABY14
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! How are you doing!

weary
    is hopeful

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Not much news, my RE was out of town so haven't really been able to pin down my protocol etc for March. Carrying on and taking the supplements.

How high are your beta numbers? Do you think it's a singleton? When is your first ultrasound?