FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    *melusine*
    FET 02/15/2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Omg Omg Amanda..... i am sooo excited....(well I try to be discrete to not go crazy nuts and freak out everybody) but this is so absolutely awesome !
    Our first October positive !!! Congrats ! And I sure hope you'll get kickbutt numbers tomorrow !

2. Advertisement

misseslloyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyflower View Post

AFM, I have my baseline U/S and BW tomorrow. Hopefully, RE will be happy with everything.
    good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neytiri View Post
    Ladies in the 2ww, did or have you had any sticky discharge? I was on my feet out with my mom and sister today and went to the bathroom and wiped a whole bunch of white sticky discharge. I know tmi! I am just scared I lost my embies
    TMI ALERT!
    Ive been having a persistent sticky, creamy discharge I think its normal.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHopeful View Post

I did the POAS thing early. First time was 10/7, and that was only 7dp2dt. It was negative. I then did it again on 10/8, 8dp2dt and got a VERY faint positive. I've been testing everyday since then and they've been positive. I even peed on my leftover ClearBlue Easy Digital OPKs starting on 10/7. On 10/10, it gave a smiley face. Not encouraging this craziness by any means but I read on the POAS blog/website that you can eventually get an OPK to turn positive if there is enough HCG present. Anyway, I had my most clear positive HPT this morning and going for Beta #1 tomorrow. I am very hopeful, but guarded because I've had some brown discharge since Saturday. Hoping very much that it is just some implantation/sloughing off of old stuff. It has never gotten any more defined than just some brown stuff on the toilet paper, but I'm still so worried about it.

Sending sticky vibes to all.
    Amanda
    CONGRATS!! Hopefully you are the first of many positives this month! How many embies did you transfer? Have you seen the beta bank website? It helps you determine early on if you beta is indicative of a singleton or twin pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by Jillybean View Post

AFM- Sonohysterogram is tomorrow and hopefully I start stims. I'm still spotting from my super wacky and delayed cycle. One part of me is ready and the other part is apprehensive. I'm trying to stay positive and working on being relaxed My DH is having a lot of anger/anxiety about his sister's wedding this weekend, so I hope we can get through the wedding without a lot of extra stress.
    I hope it goes well! Truly try NOT to stress. My RE really believes that there is a correlation between lack of stress and success during IVF. stress has a huge impact on the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee915 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am cycling this month as well. I posted on a different thread, forgive me for the repeat info... I had my ER on Sunday 10/10. 21 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized. I will be having my Day 3 transfer on Wed. The DH and I are very excited, but trying to remain grounded. I am not looking forward to the 2ww, but hopefully I can stay occupied with work and such. I am freaking out a little because I have to go to a baby shower on Saturday for one of my good friends. I am bringing the cake, so I have to go, but I know it's going to be hard, since this is her 3rd unplanned pregnancy. I can't help but have the why you, why not me attitude. I just have to remember the important thing is to be there for my friend and celebrate her 3rd unexpected blessing.
    I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers the next few weeks.
    Here's sending BFP vibes to everyone this month!

Kris
    TTC 2008
    Me 31/ DH 31
    Male Factor

ER 10/10- 21 retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized
    ET 10/13 :
    good luck! I hope the baby shower isnt too painful

AFM: I am 3dp3dt today and I am feeling very optomistic. Because of all the hormones i'm on I am having all the symptoms of pregnancy to include extreme fatigue and hunger lol. My husband is joking about my new narcolepsy and that whenever I wake up i'm ready to eat again lol. Boy did I want a subway today! But my RE has you immedietly follow all normal pregnancy restrictions and act as if you are pregnant so luncheon meat is clearly a no-no during pregnancy
    A(DW) L(DH)
    We have one little boy concieved through IVF and two TTC Baby #2

*melusine*
    FET 02/15/2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    what is the beta bank website !?

misseslloyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *melusine* View Post
    what is the beta bank website !?
    The BetaBase
    A(DW) L(DH)

BellaK
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My appt today went well, except I had to wait forever at the office. It was so busy! I've got 6 on the left and 3 on the right. ER should be Thurs. I'll find out tomorrow!
    Me 38, DH 41 - Secondary IF
    TTC#2 since May 08, 2 early m/c
    IUI#1 11/23/9 BFP m/c 3/16/10 PROM
    IUI#1-4 BFN
    IVF#1 10/20/10 BFN, FET#1 11/23/10 BFN
    IVF #2 Jan ER 1/16, ET 1/19 2-D3 8 Cell A's. 1 frostie. HPT 1/29 BFP!!, 2/1 Beta#1 - 277, 2/3 #2 - 436, 2/6 #3 - 940, 2/9 1 sac 2/17

3 ladybugs
    has no status.
    IVF, Child loss, Cancer & IF
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaHopeful View Post
    I did the POAS thing early. First time was 10/7, and that was only 7dp2dt. It was negative. I then did it again on 10/8, 8dp2dt and got a VERY faint positive. I've been testing everyday since then and they've been positive. I even peed on my leftover ClearBlue Easy Digital OPKs starting on 10/7. On 10/10, it gave a smiley face. Not encouraging this craziness by any means but I read on the POAS blog/website that you can eventually get an OPK to turn positive if there is enough HCG present. Anyway, I had my most clear positive HPT this morning and going for Beta #1 tomorrow. I am very hopeful, but guarded because I've had some brown discharge since Saturday. Hoping very much that it is just some implantation/sloughing off of old stuff. It has never gotten any more defined than just some brown stuff on the toilet paper, but I'm still so worried about it.
    Amanda
    Congratulations that sounds like you will get good news today!

Quote Originally Posted by gobebe View Post
    I started my stims today, decided to split it up and do half doses in the am and pm. Has anyone tried this? I know someone who got much better quality eggs by spreading the shots out. Since I'm on the same protocol, I wanted to at least tweak it a little bit.
    Welcome to the group! You did tell your RE that you are doing this right? Sorry to state the obvious but I didn't want your RE to think your levels should be at X because you are doing this.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jillybean View Post
    AFM- Sonohysterogram is tomorrow and hopefully I start stims. I'm still spotting from my super wacky and delayed cycle. One part of me is ready and the other part is apprehensive. I'm trying to stay positive and working on being relaxed My DH is having a lot of anger/anxiety about his sister's wedding this weekend, so I hope we can get through the wedding without a lot of extra stress.
    Good luck today! I am sorry you are getting stressed out because of your SIL wedding. My step brother is getting married on the 23 and I am getting stressed about it through my mom and I am not even going! (In all fairness he is getting married in Florida and he became my step brother after I married DH, so it is safe to say I don't know him very well. Besides the wedding is going to have over 300 people in it so he will not even notice I am not there.)

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee915 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am cycling this month as well. I posted on a different thread, forgive me for the repeat info... I had my ER on Sunday 10/10. 21 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized. I will be having my Day 3 transfer on Wed. The DH and I are very excited, but trying to remain grounded. I am not looking forward to the 2ww, but hopefully I can stay occupied with work and such. I am freaking out a little because I have to go to a baby shower on Saturday for one of my good friends. I am bringing the cake, so I have to go, but I know it's going to be hard, since this is her 3rd unplanned pregnancy. I can't help but have the why you, why not me attitude. I just have to remember the important thing is to be there for my friend and celebrate her 3rd unexpected blessing.
    I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers the next few weeks.
    Here's sending BFP vibes to everyone this month!
    Welcome to the group!

Bella - Good luck today!
    Jennifer (36) - Final try FET Nov. 12, 2012. You can follow my story at: www.OurUnplannedLife.com (Caution child, child loss, and cancer mentioned in blog)

AmandaHopeful
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

PG Mentioned

So I got my beta call and the number is 87. It feels a bit underwhelming. I was hoping for like 200. My RE is perfectly happy with it and when I expressed some concern, he said the number was an average number and with a 2 day transfer they expect slightly lower numbers. Anyway, I think I am more anxious now then I have been all along. NOT trying to be Debbie Downer, I just have such a nervous stomach.

Anyway, back to the docs on Thursday. Doc says he wants to see at least 150 by then. If normal, one more beta a week after that and then an u/s a week after that. Hoping I get there!

Added note: I know why I am feeling so stressed. It is because I started POAS so early. I think I would have just been happy with my number if I hadn't started testing and gotten a positive so early. I keep thinking, "oh geez, numbers must have been really low on Friday if it is doubling normal and only an 87 on Tuesday." I know the HPTS are really sensitive, but it is making me think that something must be wrong. Does this worry make sense? In my mind, my HPT would have had to pick up an HCG number of about 20 on Friday, which would be about 40 on Sunday in order to have a normal double of 87 today.

TAKE HOME POINT: PEEING TOO EARLY ONLY CAUSES ANXIETY! I should have waited until yesterday and then I could be excited with today's number instead of so sick with worry.

Sending you all positive thoughts.

Amanda

AmyBeth32
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Amanda, that is great! i wouldn't be worried at all---who knows what the real deal is with the HPTs anyway!?! Congratulations!! Did you ask about the brown discharge? I was curious about that.

Bella,/DaisyFlower- will look forward to hearing your latest results!

To all in the 2ww---are any of you having any symptoms that may not be related to meds?? I feel like I should feel something going on. I have been terribly bloated (and was not even close to OHSS) and some minor pulling/cramping but I really think I'm even making that up in my head...

I really think I am too afraid to POAS---I may just wait for the beta!

misseslloyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amy: all of your symptoms are from meds Hun sorry they are not from your body yet
    A(DW) L(DH)

PoppyMD
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a quick update. I'm finally giving myself an HCG shot tonight after 12 days of stims. ER will be on Thursday. I'm excited but it's been so tiring waking up at 4am almost every morning to drive to the appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by misseslloyd View Post

AFM: I am 3dp3dt today and I am feeling very optomistic. Because of all the hormones i'm on I am having all the symptoms of pregnancy to include extreme fatigue and hunger lol. My husband is joking about my new narcolepsy and that whenever I wake up i'm ready to eat again lol. Boy did I want a subway today! But my RE has you immedietly follow all normal pregnancy restrictions and act as if you are pregnant so luncheon meat is clearly a no-no during pregnancy
    I've been a narcoleptic ever since I started the stims. I swear I have never been so sleepy all the time in my life, and I'm hungry all the time too. BTW, I didn't know that you weren't allowed lunchmeat during pregnancy. Why is that?
    Me (36) DH (35)

IVF#1 Oct '10 BFN 3 frozen
    FET#1 Feb '11 BFP
    It's a BOY!

TTC #2:
    FET#2 Mar '14 BFN

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast