FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    scorsmeier
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr. B success rates are higher than my two prior RE's. So....that is good news! I had never heard of this type of protocol with IVF. He is obviously doing something right! huh?
    Stephanie
    Me 29 DH 33
    TTC #1 3+ yrs
    IUI #4 BFN
    IVF (invocell study) May 2006 BFN

2. Advertisement

little miracle
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scorsmeier,

I wish I met Dr. B before I did any of my IVFs, now I am in my 3rd, I do believe there is no reason to supress a woman with lupron that ios going to an IVF, quite frankly I had vere but very BAD experiences using Lupron or any other medication that supresses me like migraines, dizzines, vomit...you name it, I thimk you are a lucky lady, please keep us posted how everything is going!

tubeless
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Scorsmeier---

I noticed that you were from Indiana. I too am from Indiana and starting IVF. I have been trying to decide on a doctor. Do you mind me asking what doctors or clinics that you have checked into for success rates. I had not checked success rates of the clinics. I did hear a news report about your new doctor's procedure. I was just wondering your opinion and what info you had collected during your journey through invitro.

Thank you,
    Melissa

scorsmeier
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    little miracle- Thank you for the vote of confidence! The protocol makes sense to me and I trust him 100%. I am just always curious about others opinions! I am so sorry that you have been through 3 !!!

Melissa-I am from Cincinnati, Ohio and traveling to Indiana to be apart of the study. I started out at Bethesda and then Institute of Reproductive Health. What part of Indiana are you from? If you are close to Indianapolis you should check out Dr. B.
    Keep me updated!!
    Stephanie
    Me 29 DH 33
    TTC #1 3+ yrs
    IUI #4 BFN

kat8873
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Invocel

I actually am involved in part of a study as well. Although through a different doctor. I am in Missouri.

I am going in for my transfer tomorrow and hope that all is well. This is my first time for ivf so I am praying for all good news tomorrow. I feel blessed to have come into this opportunity that is for sure.

You don't even know the device is in. Can't feel it a bit. I have had a bit of stomach issues since my retrieval (lots of MAJOR BLOATING) and stomach sensitivity but other than that - I can't complain.

Good luck and keep posting

scorsmeier
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is wonderful!! Good Luck today! I will be praying for you. Please keep me updated! We are definitely blessed....that is for sure!!
    Stephanie
    Me 29 DH 33
    TTC #1 3+ yrs
    IUI #4 BFN

kat8873
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much~ I am taking all the prayers that are coming this way. We have 7 embryos and staying positive~ Will keep you updated and you do the same.

Thanks,again

scorsmeier
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    How do you know how many embryos you have? Is that how many are in the lab and then you could have more in the retention device? I can't wait to hear how your transfer went today?
    Stephanie
    Me 29 DH 33
    TTC #1 3+ yrs
    IUI #4 BFN

kat8873
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The original number they tell you after the retrieval.

We transferred 3 8-cell embies yesterday with two possibly going to cryopreserve (we won't know for sure for another day or so about them). As for the three they are all grade 1. The transfer was a breeze and the only downfall is bedrest for 24 hours.

Keep me posted on everything that's going on~ we are now in our 2ww!

Mrs. T
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    kat8873,

Hi! I'm part of the study group in Indiana as well. I will be doing retrieval on April 8th. It's very exciting to have found someone a little further along in the process. We are all so lucky to even be part of this study. I wish you all the luck with implantation. Sounds like you had good fertilization.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast