FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
July IUI & IVF Cycle Buddies July 1st - July 31st

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    maybebaby01
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm View Post
    Hi ladies, I was away for a while took a break from ttc. We just changed our doctor to RMA philly dr martin freedman..any of you ladies have reviews about the doctor would be of great help.. AFM after 3 early miscarriages in the last 4 years and 4 IUI with no success our dr suggested we go for ivf icsi pgt .. for now all my blood work looks good .. i have a hsg sceduled tom to check my tubes..after todays doctor consulation am a lil overwhelmed with all the info .. and dont know how to go forward .. we have no ivf coverage so its gonna be out of pocket for the treatment..
    RMA is great and so is Dr. Freedman. He was not my primary but I had multiple interactions with him for ultrasounds and the like. He is very compassionate and caring. You are in good hands at that practice. You do have to stay on top of things with the nursing staff sometimes, but in general they are pretty great.
    Thanks rkm thanked for this post
    Likes b_jones liked this post

2. Advertisement

jazzy20
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah78 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!!! Hope you all had a safe and happy 4th!!!!! How is everyone doing? I am doing good. Been a bit of a rough week. My sister gave birth last Wednesday to a perfect and beautiful little girl!!!! I could not love her more or be more excited for them, but as you all know it still stings the heart! But I have faith that when it is time for me it will happen! Sending love and hugs and best of wishes to each and everyone of you!!!!!
    how are you doing

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
    Likes Sarah78 liked this post

Sarah78
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWW!!!! What awesome news!!!!! I am super excited for you!!!! YAY!!!!

Sarah78
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Jazzy!! I am doing good. Had my IUI yesterday so here we go TWW! I had one good egg that was a 24 and one smaller one. I was hoping for more but one is all it takes. How are you???
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post
    Likes maybebaby01, rkm, Over40Gal, b_jones, jazzy20 liked this post

jazzy20
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah78 View Post
    Good Morning Jazzy!! I am doing good. Had my IUI yesterday so here we go TWW! I had one good egg that was a 24 and one smaller one. I was hoping for more but one is all it takes. How are you???
    yayyyyy🎉🎉🎉 i cant wait for the big news 😁😁

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Sarah78 thanked for this post

Sarah78
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are you doing?

rkm
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rkm View Post
    Hi ladies .. am in a fix today.. yday got done with my hsg and both tubes look gud ... and since ivf was pushed again to next month i thought we could try a last time IUI this cycle but due to some confusion our doc suggested unmedicated and now on day12 i have one follocale at 19 mm .. n got to know i should take a shot today ovidril so that we can get IUi on sunday..what do u ladies think are gud chances.. skip this cycle n try a medicated iui next and then go for ivf? Since its everythig is out of pocket i dont know should we takr the chance this cycle
    Hi ladies .. how are u all doing? Had my IUi last saturday .. without any ovidrel shot .. my doc said i dont need one .. my hubby's numbers were ok .. the doc who did the IuI told with these numbers its less likely to work .. getting tough to go through the 2 ww ..and the words keep resonating ' its less likely to work'..
    Likes b_jones liked this post

Sarah78
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning and Happy Monday to you all! How is everyone today? Love and Hugs to all!

b_jones
    is moving forward

Post Thanks / Like
    Rkm, stay positive. In it to win it!!!!!

Hello Sarah, how are you feeling?
    me:39, DH:46, TTC 5 yrs
    M/c aug2014, jul2015, Nov2015 // IUIs mar2015, Jul2015, Oct2015
    IVF#1 - microdose Lupron protocol, converted to IUI due to dominant follicle - Jan 2017
    Thanks rkm thanked for this post
    Likes Sarah78 liked this post

Sarah78
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am feeling ok. I am 6dpiui. I thought that my other TWW's were long, but this one has it beat! Time is dragging!!!! How are you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234