FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
March IUI & IVF Cycle Buddies March 1st - March 31st

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I met with my RE Monday and had an Endo. biopsy just to be on the safe side. When I get those results we will be cleared for our next cycle. I am guessing transfer will be very end of April or early May. We will do progesterone oil this time instead of the vaginal cream. That is the only real change. There is no obvious sign for the BFN and Chemical last two times. Everything looked great both times. Guess it's just bad luck? I will also do acupuncture. This is a 5BB blast, I am hoping this is my lucky transfer!

2. Advertisement

maybebaby01
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine82 View Post
    I met with my RE Monday and had an Endo. biopsy just to be on the safe side. When I get those results we will be cleared for our next cycle. I am guessing transfer will be very end of April or early May. We will do progesterone oil this time instead of the vaginal cream. That is the only real change. There is no obvious sign for the BFN and Chemical last two times. Everything looked great both times. Guess it's just bad luck? I will also do acupuncture. This is a 5BB blast, I am hoping this is my lucky transfer!
    Sunshine - I might have some unopened/unused PIO that I will not need. I know it's not that expensive, but every bit counts, right? If you'd like some, let me know.
    Thanks Sunshine82 thanked for this post

Sunshine82
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by maybebaby01 View Post
    Sunshine - I might have some unopened/unused PIO that I will not need. I know it's not that expensive, but every bit counts, right? If you'd like some, let me know.
    Thank you! I will definitely PM you soon. I have no idea what it cost, I have always used crinone.
    Likes maybebaby01 liked this post

LalaC909
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
    Yes lala!! You got this!! Just hoping all turn out well with PGS testing!! When will you know?
    Thank you Bubbs!!! Test results should be in by monday. They usually take 5 days!
    Likes jazzy20 liked this post

alexx
    can't believe her luck : )
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ptslm7 View Post
    Oh yay! prayers for HB in a couple weeks! Are you going to go to a grad group? Would love to stay in touch.

Believe me, I didn't think these IUIs were going to work either and we were done after this one and would start IVF, so I couldn't be more happy!!
    If there's a grad group, I might join : ) I'd love to stay in touch too!

ptslm7
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats lala!! Great report!
    Me: 37, DOR, AMH: 0.27
    DH: 43, slight MF

June 2012: natural BFP, M/C 7weeks
    Sept 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 MDL; 3dt of 3, BFN
    Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #2 long Lupron, canc- poor response
    Dec 2013 IVF/ICSI #3 MDL; Freeze all-long stimming
    Feb 2014 FET#1 2/11 2dt of 3, BFP, Boy 10/2014
    Nov 2016 IUI #1 BFN
    Dec 2016 IUI #2 BFN
    Jan 2017 IUI #3 BFN
    Feb 2017 IUI #4 BFP, EDD 11/22/17
    Likes LalaC909 liked this post

Bubbs
    Positivity blooming!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Hey jazzy
    How are you? AF still not here yet?

***ments

It's bad news!! Iv had a gland infection on the past for which iv taken treatment and was totally clean to go ahead with a pregnancy...but last week it has relapsed and I have this awful swelling in my neck glands...they have started me on medications but the pain is excruciating....

So the plan is to pull the baby out at 36 37 weeks or so....I'm 33 weeks currently...the only good thing is that the baby will not be affected and the medicines won't harm the baby...

So worried and annoyed...the whole pregnancy has been such a turbulent one!!

jazzy20
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbs View Post
    Hey jazzy
    How are you? AF still not here yet?

***ments

It's bad news!! Iv had a gland infection on the past for which iv taken treatment and was totally clean to go ahead with a pregnancy...but last week it has relapsed and I have this awful swelling in my neck glands...they have started me on medications but the pain is excruciating....

So the plan is to pull the baby out at 36 37 weeks or so....I'm 33 weeks currently...the only good thing is that the baby will not be affected and the medicines won't harm the baby...

So worried and annoyed...the whole pregnancy has been such a turbulent one!!
    Oh no you must be in a lot of pain good thing you are almost due and baby should be fine by the 36 to 37 week wow almost you will have youre bundle of joy
    AFM mmm well I got AF 4 days ago but I had to cancel my cycle due to me being with pain pills and antibiotics for my wisdom tooth removal because it was infected before dentist took it out so my doctor told me to just wait and do the cycle next month to clear my system from the infection and from the meds iam not happy but it it is best to be in good health before traying so April will be it 😊

Bubbs
    Positivity blooming!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy20 View Post
    Oh no you must be in a lot of pain good thing you are almost due and baby should be fine by the 36 to 37 week wow almost you will have youre bundle of joy
    AFM mmm well I got AF 4 days ago but I had to cancel my cycle due to me being with pain pills and antibiotics for my wisdom tooth removal because it was infected before dentist took it out so my doctor told me to just wait and do the cycle next month to clear my system from the infection and from the meds iam not happy but it it is best to be in good health before traying so April will be it 😊
    Yes the pain is beyond explainable!! And for you, it's better to cycle so that later than to deal with a BFN! April will be here before you know it!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910