FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

TTCgrl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Post IUI - 2ww symptoms

This is my first 2ww after my fist IUI. Does anyone know what these symptoms mean?

I am 5dpiui and today I had a discharge of what looked like tissue matter. I had some flakes of it yesterday but today it was a big bunch, white color, no signs of blood. Could it be a ms???

I also took my temperature for the first time (just got a thermometer) so I haven't been charting and don't know what temp should be normal during this time. I took it out before it started to (wow just had an earthquake here in LA while typing this, pretty scary/big one), anyway the temp was 99.2 F.

Other symptoms are some cramping and sharp pains.

2. Advertisement

Shan7
    is living the crazy life.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hopeful
    At 5dpiui, it's not a m/c, there's not much to see yet, and implantation hasn't occured so you wouldn't be passing tissue. Are you using progesterone suppositories, by any chance?

In order to gauge your temps, you need to be charting for a while (with first thing upon awakening, before even opening your eyes temps), you can't really read anything in to just one random temp.

If you really want to make yourself crazy, google 2ww symptoms! The 2ww is painful, isn't it?

Wishing you sticky baby dust, and hope for no more earthquakes!

TTCgrl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan7 View Post
    At 5dpiui, it's not a m/c, there's not much to see yet, and implantation hasn't occured so you wouldn't be passing tissue. Are you using progesterone suppositories, by any chance?

In order to gauge your temps, you need to be charting for a while (with first thing upon awakening, before even opening your eyes temps), you can't really read anything in to just one random temp.

If you really want to make yourself crazy, google 2ww symptoms! The 2ww is painful, isn't it?

Wishing you sticky baby dust, and hope for no more earthquakes!

Thanks for your feedback shan7. I took my temp in the dawn before morning it was 97.826. I took it again an hour later, again first thing without moving or getting up and it was 98.33 and I went back to sleep and when I did my final wake-up, before getting out of bed my temp was 98.564 so I don't know what it means to be gradually climbing up unless the sunshine in my room was making me warmer maybe?

As for the discharge, I had another one but this time caught it in the TP wipe and was able to inspect it close up - it wasn't tissue like I thought when I saw it in the toilet, but more of a creamy white substance that is odorless and I don't have any yeast infection symptoms so I know it's not a yeast infection. It looked yellowish yesterday but looked very white today.

And as for the progesterone you ask, I'm not taking suppositories but I am taking Progesterone pills. Do you know if that's what's causing my high temperature or discharge?

Thanks for any info anyone can provide and thanks for stating it can't be a m/c!

yug
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine
    I charted for... hmmm... way too many cycles , and I have to agree with Shannon, it can be very confusing, even if you religiously measure T every day at EXACT same time (it does go up with you awakening). Even with that, fluctuations do happen often, I wouldn't read too much into it..

Hugs, dear, 2ww is nervewrecking, baby dust to you!!!!