FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

poetry
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Will traveling after IUI affect implantation?

I'm wondering if there are any recommendations on how soon after an IUI can one travel on a plane. I might have a significant business trip (over a week of traveling internationally) coming up - and if my cycle is consistent, it would be 3-4 days after my next IUI. I'm actually still in my 2WW but don't want to "assume" anything about the success of this last IUI in case I jinx it!

Does my travel schedule matter to the success of implantation? Assuming of course that fertilization happens... Or is the most crucial time the timeframe after ovulation / IUI? Trying to figure out if I should do the next IUI or skip it if the travel is going to be too much. Would be sad to miss the opportunity for another IUI.

2. Advertisement

BeeBee2008
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard over and over to resume normal activities. Unless your going rock climbing i would not think another thing about it.

sunshine_girl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    poetry - I am cd9 and I was on a flight yesterday and again today. I travel quite a bit for work and have never worried about it.

Nirmiti27
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi
    we are planning to go for beach holiday at bitan Indonesia for 2d1N...it will be my 12dpiui.......so can i play and enjoy the bech activities or do i need to take everything slowly...i always has a period after a vaccation because of tiredness and travelling........though i will be travelling thru ferry which is just 1-2 hrs from sigapore.......

what do u say

poetry
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reassurance. I am in the 2ww and am overanalyzing everything - whether it's travel, twinges in my body, temperature. Everything!