FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-996-7283

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    sspp
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Question 2 ww symptoms

i am now 4dpiui...............the symptoms i have is cramps on left abdomen(side i ovulated)............boobs sore from day 1 , now increased a little more... one more is acne burst on face...............usually i get them just 2-3 days before AF ..............NOW GOT SO EARLY AFTER OVULATION SO WORRIED, I MIGHT SOUND SILLY BUT EVEN SMALL THINGS LIKE ACNE BOTHER ME...........IS IT NORMAL ???? THEN NOTHING MUCH THEN GENERAL FATIGUE.................HOPING FOR BEST..................TONS OF HUGS AND BABY DUST TO ALL

SSPP

2. Advertisement

CMorrison
    is tired!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    sspp- Hmmmm I wondered the same thing because I unfortunately have the same acne situation (which by the way drives me completely insane!). I had a breakout a few days after IUI and normally only have them a few days before AF. I didn't use any meds either so it isn't from that. I know it can't possibly be from hcg because it is being produced that early but maybe it is due to the increase in progesterone that happens when you get preg. I am now 11dpiui so I may have an answer for you in a few days. Right now I flop back and forth sometimes I think I have to be preg and other times I think it isn't happening this month. Hope it means we little beanies snuggling in there!
    Chantal (38): Hypothyroid & Low AMH DH (42): Poor Morphology

TTC #1

Maggie June 2007 (DIUI #2)

TTC #2

Meredith April 2010 (DIUI #8)

TTC #3
    IUI #1 May 2011 beta #1 11dpiui 47 - beta #2 13dpiui 127

kore561
    DE IVF #1 in progress
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    sspp - 4dpiui is a little early for a little zygote to be implanting, which typically happens around 7-10 dpiui or dpo...so you may just be feeling effects from the trigger. did you trigger?

i have way more acne too. i hate it

kore561
    DE IVF #1 in progress
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    silly me - i thought that emoticon was sticking its tongue out.. lol...

oh, and my main point is any symptoms you are feeling now are most likely due to the trigger. you wouldn't feel baby symptoms till at least implantation

hope that helps

sspp
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    HI FRIENDS

THANKS FOR UR RESPONSE...............YES SYMPTOMS THAT EARLY CANT BE DUE TO THE LITTLE ONE I AGREE, I WAS SCARED THAT MIGHT BE EARLY AF SYMPTOMS..............OR TRIGGER I TOOK................

YESTERDAY NIGHT I FELT TOO DIZZY AND FELT LIKE LYING DOWN AND TODAY MORNING I GOT UP WITH HEAVY HEADACHE, I WONDER IT DUE TO PROGESTRON SUPPLEMENTS?????

THESE SYMPTOMS DRIVES US CRAZY.............I DONT KNOW HOW LONG TO GO ON WITH ALL THIS ????

kore561
    DE IVF #1 in progress
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    sspp - what types of progesterone are you taking? suppositories? oral? injections? .. progesterone has made me feel dizzy, nauseaous, headache, uterine twinges.. all the above.. so you are feeling the usual things.

i take 200mg of progesterone a day (suppository form)..

deepa80
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sspp..i know how it feels to read on each and every symptoms and killing ourself with those..Dont worry lets hope for good and yep for me also prog supp gave nausea,headache,thirsty,tired,sleepy ,etc,etc..so ..dont worry and it may be a good symptom too buts its too early to tell..did u poas and see for hcg.

sspp
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I Am Taking Oral Form 200 Prometrium.........kore..............

sspp
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deepa

I Too Agree With U............too Many Symptoms To Deal And Get Confused With, No I Did Not Do Any Test To Check My Hcg............last Time Had Hard Time With It This Time Will Wait

deepa80
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    SSPP..thats good too not to test until 12 dpiui..last time i hold it for 13 days..this time iam like what the hell if it is there it will come out mood..i checked around day 4 just to see hcg leaving my sysyem..now will do it again after 12..if it is bfn{Pls god NO bfn}then i can prepare for the worst..

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast