FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

bbyhpng
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Clomid/Fsh IUI cycle?

Just wanted to see if anyone out there was doing a combo cycle. I will be starting my first combo cycle on 3/17-ish providing AF doesn't mess with me and come late. I have been ttc #1 for 2+ years and have a little hope for IUI. Also, any success stories with combo cycles would be appreciated.

2. Advertisement

KellyS2078
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just had my first IUI done on March 3. I didn't respond well to the clomid 50 mg so my doctor added follistim (fsh) and I got a follicle that reached 19 from being 12 two days later. I can't say that I had success with getting pregnant from it but definately success with the meds and producing follicles. Hope this helps you. Good luck!

CanadianArmyWif
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is our second cycle with Cholmid (100 mg) and Fsh (50 I.U.) After the first cycle I needed to take a month off because of a cyst.