FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Looking for a Fertility Doctor? 855-491-2833

infertile_frog
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

progesterone Supps and Dizziness?

Hello,

I am on my 5th progesterone supp 100mg at bedtime. Today, I have been having these weird spinning dizzy spells. It seems to happen when I move quick or change my position. If I sit still, its not there. Is this normal? Is it the drug or something else?

Infertile Frog

2. Advertisement

Caligal
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    infertile frog...I take my prog. suppos. when I go to be every nite as well. So I have never experienced that cause I am asleep. And when I wake up I feel fine I have never had that at all? It could be a s/e. Maybe another gal here can help with an answer. If not call your RE and see what he says about it! Maybe he has you on too high of a dose? Good Luck to you!
    Me 42 DH 51

Ryan 5/22/08 thru IVF
    Cole 3/23/10 Natural surprise pregnancy

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities

AthenaD
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hello Frog,

I had this happen to me with the supp's early on. I am 12w2d now and still using them. It seemed to me that I got the most dizzy from the supp's during the time that my m/s was the worst. I use mine at 6 am and 6 pm. The 6 pm one made me the most dizzy...probably because my m/s always bothered me starting around 3 p.m. and through most of the night.

I don't think you need to worry. It'll probably get better for you soon!

Athena